- country of origin:Italy
- Assembly Required:Yes
- Shipping Charges:free
- Roll width Raw: 18½" (47cm)
- Roll width Fiberglass: 37" (94cm)
- Pattern size: 166½"W × 122"H
designed byRiccardo Zulato
Riccardo Zulato is an iconic designer for the prestigious wallpaper company, LondonArt. Based in Italy, he is not only successful in the country but throughout the world as well. His wallpaper designs are versatile, showing his immense talent. He has something for everyone with geometric options, floral patterns, realistic options, and travel-inspired options. All of these products are made with incredible attention to detail and will last for the long haul.
LondonArt is a successful Italian company that specializes in designing and producing hand-made wallpapers. The company is well-respected around the globe and works with many prominent and talented designers, such as Marcel Wanders and Cristina Celestino.
By combining design, practicality, and eye-catching materials, the company creates unique tailor-made wallpapers that are perfect for modern interiors. Their wallpapers transform spaces and use fashion, architecture, and graphic elements. Not only are the wallpapers beautiful pieces of decor but durable and practical as well since they are made with the best quality materials.
- reviews Write Your Own Review
Focus on the product and your individual experience with it:
- What features stand out most?
- What do you like or dislike about it?
- How long have you had it?
- Did it meet your expectations?
- Please contact us at 888.450.7666 to discuss issues regarding customer service or delivery
- product q&a