Cover your walls in style with the eye-catching Hokkaido 18063 wallpaper by LondonArt. The print features two birds, with intricate feathers in the background for a nature-inspired, animalistic element. With subtle variations of color, it adds a complementary touch and showcases the intricate details in the design. The embossed textured surface is impact-resistant and washable, making it look brand new for years and years. The high-quality non-woven paper is extremely durable.
Manufactured in Italy to ensure quality, the Hokkaido 18063 wallpaper is easy to install because of the ability to scale to any sized wall and included glue. Different colors are available to create a custom look.
- country of origin:Italy
- Assembly Required:Yes
- Shipping Charges:free
- Designed by Jon Iubler
- Scaled to fit any wall size
- Printed on high-quality non-woven paper
- Embossed textured surface
- Glue is included with the wallpaper
- Suitable for interiors (walls/ceilings) only
- Available in several colors
- Easy to install
- Manufactured in Italy
- roll width (RAW): 19¾" (50cm)
- roll width (GREEN): 19¾" (50cm)
- roll width (BOLD): 25½" (65cm)
- roll width (GLASS): 37" (94cm)
- roll width (WHITE GLASS): 37" (94cm)
- roll width (BLUE GLASS): 37" (94cm)
- pattern size: 148"W × 122"H
designed byJon Iubler
Jon Iubler is a talented product designer who works closely with the prestigious LondonArt. The iconic company known for its gorgeous wallpapers is immensely successful, but they would not be where they are today without artistic minds such as Iubler. The wallpapers he creates have an abstract, natural look to them, and transform a bare wall. He pays incredible attention to detail and gets his inspiration from nature. By using contrasting finishes and small intricacies, Iubler creates masterpieces.
LondonArt is a successful Italian company that specializes in designing and producing hand-made wallpapers. The company is well-respected around the globe and works with many prominent and talented designers, such as Marcel Wanders and Cristina Celestino.
By combining design, practicality, and eye-catching materials, the company creates unique tailor-made wallpapers that are perfect for modern interiors. Their wallpapers transform spaces and use fashion, architecture, and graphic elements. Not only are the wallpapers beautiful pieces of decor but durable and practical as well since they are made with the best quality materials.
- reviews Write Your Own Review
Focus on the product and your individual experience with it:
- What features stand out most?
- What do you like or dislike about it?
- How long have you had it?
- Did it meet your expectations?
- Please contact us at 888.450.7666 to discuss issues regarding customer service or delivery
- product q&a