Dawn Of Men 17076 Wallpaper
Turn your walls into a stunning masterpiece with the help of the Dawn of Men 17076 wallpaper by LondonArt. The incredibly detailed print features a floral and brocade pattern with peacocks incorporated for a vibrant touch. Thanks to the different shades of colors, it adds a complementary style to the area. It's easy to install because of the included glue and ability to scale to any sized wall. With an embossed textured surface, it provides impact resistance for convenience. Also, the material is washable to keep it looking fresh for years.
Manufactured in Italy with excellent craftsmanship, the Dawn of Men 17076 wallpaper has a high-quality non-woven composition. Various color combinations are available to create a unique finishing look.
- country of origin:Italy
- Assembly Required:Yes
- Shipping Charges:free
- Designed by Riccardo Zulato
- Scaled to fit any wall size
- Printed on high-quality non-woven paper
- Embossed textured surface
- Glue is included with the wallpaper
- Suitable for interiors (walls/ceilings) only
- Available in several colors
- Easy to install
- Manufactured in Italy
- roll width (RAW): 19¾" (50cm)
- roll width (GREEN): 19¾" (50cm)
- roll width (BOLD): 25½" (65cm)
- roll width (GLASS): 37" (94cm)
- roll width (WHITE GLASS): 37" (94cm)
- roll width (BLUE GLASS): 37" (94cm)
- pattern size: 185"W × 122"H
designed byRiccardo Zulato
Riccardo Zulato is an iconic designer for the prestigious wallpaper company, LondonArt. Based in Italy, he is not only successful in the country but throughout the world as well. His wallpaper designs are versatile, showing his immense talent. He has something for everyone with geometric options, floral patterns, realistic options, and travel-inspired options. All of these products are made with incredible attention to detail and will last for the long haul.
LondonArt is a successful Italian company that specializes in designing and producing hand-made wallpapers. The company is well-respected around the globe and works with many prominent and talented designers, such as Marcel Wanders and Cristina Celestino.
By combining design, practicality, and eye-catching materials, the company creates unique tailor-made wallpapers that are perfect for modern interiors. Their wallpapers transform spaces and use fashion, architecture, and graphic elements. Not only are the wallpapers beautiful pieces of decor but durable and practical as well since they are made with the best quality materials.
- reviews Write Your Own Reviewwe would love to hear your feedback on Dawn Of Men 17076 Wallpaperby by Riccardo Zulato for LondonArt
Focus on the product and your individual experience with it:
- What features stand out most?
- What do you like or dislike about it?
- How long have you had it?
- Did it meet your expectations?
- Please contact us at 888.450.7666 to discuss issues regarding customer service or delivery
- product q&a
this product has no questions yet, be the first to ask one Ask a Question