The Bambou 17028 wallpaper by LondonArt brings a touch of outdoors inside. As the name suggests, the pattern features various bamboo stalks and leaves, bringing greenery to the area. There's also a subtle diamond pattern for a playful use of geometry. With an embossed textured surface, it gives whatever wall it's installed on a smooth, soft finish. With the ability to scale to any wall and included glue, installation is a breeze. It's also washable and impact-resistant for convenience.
Manufactured in Italy to ensure quality, the Bambou 17028 wallpaper makes a grand impression in any setting. It's made from high-quality non-woven paper that is exceptionally durable. Various color combinations are available.
- country of origin:Italy
- Assembly Required:Yes
- Shipping Charges:free
- Designed by Aryk Old Paint
- Scaled to fit any wall size
- Printed on high-quality non-woven paper
- Embossed textured surface
- Glue is included with the wallpaper
- Suitable for interiors (walls/ceilings) only
- Available in several colors
- Easy to install
- Manufactured in Italy
- roll width (RAW): 19¾" (50cm)
- roll width (GREEN): 19¾" (50cm)
- roll width (BOLD): 25½" (65cm)
- roll width (GLASS): 37" (94cm)
- roll width (WHITE GLASS): 37" (94cm)
- roll width (BLUE GLASS): 37" (94cm)
- pattern size: 148"W × 122"H
designed byAryk Old Paint
Aryk Old Paint is a custom paint, illustrating, and graphic design company ran by Arianna Carrozzo. She has been interested in art and design since she was young, and decided to pursue a career in it, which has definitely paid off. Her company is based in Milan, but Carrozzo has product sales around the world. Retro and inspired by motorcycles and cars, her work is different from the mainstream. By collaborating with the prestigious LondonArt, she has gained success and a stellar reputation.
The wallpapers she creates are bold and colorful, bringing an old-fashioned, pop-art style to any room of the house. Carrozzo draws inspiration from the '50s, using pop-art that stands out in style. She pays incredible attention to detail and uses only the best quality materials in her work.
LondonArt is a successful Italian company that specializes in designing and producing hand-made wallpapers. The company is well-respected around the globe and works with many prominent and talented designers, such as Marcel Wanders and Cristina Celestino.
By combining design, practicality, and eye-catching materials, the company creates unique tailor-made wallpapers that are perfect for modern interiors. Their wallpapers transform spaces and use fashion, architecture, and graphic elements. Not only are the wallpapers beautiful pieces of decor but durable and practical as well since they are made with the best quality materials.
- reviews Write Your Own Reviewwe would love to hear your feedback on Bambou 17028 Wallpaperby by Aryk Old Paint for LondonArt
Focus on the product and your individual experience with it:
- What features stand out most?
- What do you like or dislike about it?
- How long have you had it?
- Did it meet your expectations?
- Please contact us at 888.450.7666 to discuss issues regarding customer service or delivery
- product q&a