The 36e8 1473 sideboard by Lago simultaneously offers practicality and style. The geometric silhouette features overlapping compartments, creating an asymmetrical look. As a result, the structure resembles a maze-like composition for a bold touch. The contrasting finishes stand out against one another vibrantly, making this an ideal statement piece. In addition to being aesthetically pleasing, Thanks to the use of the best quality materials, this sideboard will last for years to come.
Designed by Daniele Lago and manufactured in Italy to ensure quality, the 36e8 1473 sideboard is available in various sizes. The structure comes in four finishes, A-D. Finish A comes in polished glass options, finish B comes in polished and matte xglass options, finish C comes in matte lacquers, and finish D comes in metal and glass options.
- country of origin:Italy
- Assembly Required:Yes
- Shipping Charges:free
- Part of the 36e8 collection
- Designed by Daniele Lago
- The sideboard is available in three sizes
- The front panels (finish A) on the left are available in polished glass
- The structure connected to these panels will be in a matching matte lacquer
- The front panels (finish B) on the right are available in polished or matte XGlass
- The structure connected to these panels is in matte lacquer, and the color is selected as (finish C)
- The support on the left is selected as (finish D) and is available in glass or steel
- Manufactured in Italy
- 72½” W × 16” D × 27¾” H
- 79¾” W × 16” D × 27¾” H
- 94¼” W × 16” D × 27¾” H
designed byDaniele Lago
Born in 1972 in Italy and the youngest of ten brothers, Daniele Lago is the head of design and Chief Executive Officer at Lago. After a career in volleyball, Daniele joined the family business and began putting his own spin on product design, eventually working up to be head of the company. Lago is a highly profitable business, selling products around the world, which in part is due to Daniele's unique designs. He believes that products should be centered around people and should start conversations and dialogues. Contrast, colors, modularity are some features he focuses on for his products.
The company Lago acts as a reference point for companies around the world. Daniele designs pieces for every room of the house and pays incredible attention to detail, making them last for the long haul. Each product is one-of-a-kind and sure to make a statement in a contemporary setting.
Lago is a relatively new family-run furniture company that is located in Northeast Italy. After only a few short years, Lago has gained a respected reputation with success both locally and internationally because of their minimalistic and eye-catching dining tables, end tables, consoles, beds, and chairs. Each product has a careful selection of sustainable materials, in addition to having meticulous attention to detail. Though the profiles are simple, they make grand impressions in modern homes and have a timeless style.
Lago's products are easily customized and use innovative and experimental techniques to create eye-catching products people love. Choose between different materials, such as wood, glass, ceramic, and upholstered options for versatility. The products are highly adaptable and fit in well with modern décor.
- reviews Write Your Own Review
Focus on the product and your individual experience with it:
- What features stand out most?
- What do you like or dislike about it?
- How long have you had it?
- Did it meet your expectations?
- Please contact us at 888.450.7666 to discuss issues regarding customer service or delivery
- product q&a