Geometrically inspired and practical, the Toptop kitchen table by Kartell is an ideal addition to both indoor and outdoor dining areas. Because of the use of quality, weather-resistant materials, the table is sustainable outdoors for the long haul. The small footprint features geometric accents for an eye-catching touch and is ideal for space-conscious areas. Versions are available with a round leg and round base and square pleated leg and square base for versatile visual effects. Thanks to the contrasting finishes, it creates a vibrant juxtaposition for a complementary touch.
Manufactured in Italy to ensure quality and designed by the talented Phillipe Starck, the Toptop kitchen table is easily customized. Square and round tops are available in various sizes to accommodate individual needs. The top comes in an array of melamine finishes.
- country of origin:Italy
- Assembly Required:Yes
- Shipping Charges:free
- Designed by Philippe Starck with Eugeni Quitllet
- The top comes in square and round shapes in different sizes
- Choose between a round leg/base or square leg/base
- Rounded leg made of transparent PMMA
- Square leg made of transparent PMMA with chrome-plated steel internal structure
- The round base is made of painted aluminum
- The square base is made of painted steel
- Top in melamine of different colors
- Suitable for both indoor and outdoor use
- Manufactured in Italy
- Ø23¾" × 28¼" H
- Ø27½" × 28¼" H
- 23¾"W × 23¾"D × 28¼"H
- 27½"W × 27½"D × 28¼"H
designed byPhilippe Starck
Born in Paris in 1949, Phillippe Starck studied first at Notre Dame de Sainte Croix in Neuilly and then obtained his degree at Ecole Nissim de Camondo in Paris. As an architect, interior designer, and industrial designer, Starck is active and accomplished in every field. His work is internationally known and appreciated. Starck's creativity knows no bounds with his creations, including furniture, cutlery, fashion accessories, toothbrushes, and even a sailboat!
Starck's designs are revolutionary and have an artistic flair that makes them fit in well in a contemporary setting. Recognized worldwide for his iconic and innovative designs, Phillipe Starck has received many awards during his long career such as Design Plus, iF Design Award, Red Dot Design Award, Good Design Award, and Compasso d’Oro.
Kartell is a leading design firm that is internationally successful and has gained a respected reputation over the years. Founded in 1949, Kartell is known for its creativity and innovative use of material. The extensive inventory includes chairs, coffee and end tables, storage units, light fixtures, and pieces of decor. By pairing together functionality and glamor, the company's products are ideal for modern homes. All of their designs are original, experimental, and take advantage of technological advances for added appeal.
Kartell splits into two sectors, LABWARE, for laboratory materials, and HABITAT, dedicated to furniture, accessories, and lighting. By collaborating with many prominent designers, such as Philippe Starck, Marcel Wanders, Ron Arad, and Patrick Jouin, the company has received many awards and accolades to their name, and many of their creations are on display at museums around the world. Finding the perfect statement or accent piece for a modern home has never been easier with the collection of Kartell products.
- reviews Write Your Own Reviewwe would love to hear your feedback on Toptop Kitchen Tableby by Philippe Starck for Kartell
Focus on the product and your individual experience with it:
- What features stand out most?
- What do you like or dislike about it?
- How long have you had it?
- Did it meet your expectations?
- Please contact us at 888.450.7666 to discuss issues regarding customer service or delivery
- product q&a