Sam Bar Stool #19639
Sip on a cocktail at an indoor bar or in the sunshine by the pool with the versatile Sam bar stool. The sophisticated elegance of this bar stool and its classic profile can come in an indoor or outdoor version, depending on your entertainment proclivities. Standard metal legs offer ample height and dutiful support, while there is a safe spot to rest your feet for comfortable convenience. A multi-material makeup of plastic and metal rounds out the forward-thinking nature of this seating solution.
Choose from various finishes for the seat and frame in multiple colors to craft a furnishing with the perfect look. Manufactured in Italy, the Sam bar stool is a product from the minds at Ingenia Casa and is part of the Sam collection of chairs.
- country of origin:Italy
- Assembly Required:No
- Shipping Charges:free
- Part of the Sam collection
- Metal frame available in various colors
- Seat and back are made in polypropylene, available in several colors
- Available in indoor or outdoor version
- Manufactured in Italy
- 19¼"W × 21¾"D × 39"H
- Seat height: 26½"
manufactured byIngenia Casa
Ingenia Casa is a prestigious Italian brand founded in 2004 by the iconic Bontempi Group. Like the parent company, Bontempi Casa, the products have uncompromising quality and are striking additions to various contemporary settings. It is a leading brand for modern chairs, tables, and iron beds, and is internationally popular. Thanks to quality construction and incredible attention to detail, their products satisfy even the most critical eye. With a combination of clean lines and minimal accents, it creates one-of-a-kind pieces.
- reviews Write Your Own Reviewwe would love to hear your feedback on Sam Bar Stoolby by Ingenia Casa
Focus on the product and your individual experience with it:
- What features stand out most?
- What do you like or dislike about it?
- How long have you had it?
- Did it meet your expectations?
- Please contact us at 888.450.7666 to discuss issues regarding customer service or delivery
- product q&a