Paris Extension Dining Table
The Paris extension dining table by Ingenia Casa is a sleek addition to your contemporary dining area. The simple design features a one-sided extension that opens by pulling out two of the legs to reveal the folded leaf. It clicks perfectly into place when you unfold it and creates a larger area to eat and socialize. Thanks to the four thin legs, there is plenty of legroom for a convenient element. This table pairs well with many Ingenia Casa dining chairs to form a cohesive design in the room.
Manufactured in Italy with care, the Paris extension dining table comes in many sizes. The top comes in melamine, unicolor, glass, and ceramic finishes, the legs come in metal finishes, and the extensions come in a matching melamine finish.
- country of origin:Italy
- Assembly Required:Yes
- Shipping Charges:free
- 35½ - 51¼"W × 23¾"D × 29½"H
- 39½ - 55"W × 27½"D × 29½"H
- 47¼ - 70¾"W × 31½"D × 29½"H
- 55 - 78¾"W × 31½"D × 29½"H
- 63 - 86½"W × 35½"D × 29½"H
manufactured byIngenia Casa
Ingenia Casa is a prestigious Italian brand founded in 2004 by the iconic Bontempi Group. Like the parent company, Bontempi Casa, the products have uncompromising quality and are striking additions to various contemporary settings. It is a leading brand for modern chairs, tables, and iron beds, and is internationally popular. Thanks to quality construction and incredible attention to detail, their products satisfy even the most critical eye. With a combination of clean lines and minimal accents, it creates one-of-a-kind pieces.
- reviews Write Your Own Review
Focus on the product and your individual experience with it:
- What features stand out most?
- What do you like or dislike about it?
- How long have you had it?
- Did it meet your expectations?
- Please contact us at 888.450.7666 to discuss issues regarding customer service or delivery
- product q&a