The Chouchin Reverse suspension light is the newest interpretation of its big siblings. A beautiful collection of suspensions made of white blown glass with just a hint of color through a neat trim at the bottom of the fixture makes them a must-have lighting option and piece of home decor. Like the Chouchin collection, Chouchin Reverse lights are inspired by Japanese bamboo and paper lanterns for an elegant effect.
Designed by Ionna Vautrin for Foscarini and manufactured in Italy, the Chouchin Reverse suspension light is available in three shapes and sizes. Each shape features its own designated trim: a selection of orange, green or gray. Chouchin Reverse suspension light is a fantastic selection to be mounted on its own or as an entire collection. It is compatible with halogen, fluorescent retrofit LED bulbs, or integrated LED.
- country of origin:Italy
- Assembly Required:Yes
- Shipping Charges:free
- Designed by Ionna Vautrin
- Part of the Chouchin collection
- Made of lacquered blown glass
- Available in three sizes
- Available in orange, green, and gray colors
- Fluorescent bulb 1×60W E26 light bulb (not included)
- LED 23W COB 2700 K 2291 lm CRI>90 dimmable light bulb (included)
- 400" cable version is available as a special order on request
- Manufactured in Italy
Chouchin Reverse 1 (orange):
- Shade: Ø15¾" × 12¼"H (max cable height)
Chouchin Reverse 2 (green):
- Shade: Ø8¾" × 17"H (max cable height)
Chouchin Reverse 3 (gray):
- Shade: Ø12" × 9¾" H (max cable height)
designed byIonna Vautrin
Winner of the grand prize of creation in Paris in 2011, Ionna Vautrin is a brilliant designer who has worked successfully with prominent companies around the world. Vautrin branched out on her own after winning the prestigious prize and founded her design studio. With a playful use of geometry and bold shapes and colors, Vautrin's designs are simple yet surprising and make a statement in a modern space.
Ionna Vautrin is well known and respected internationally, and her design style mixes industry with poetry for an eye-catching effect. Her work is showcased in museums around the globe.
Italian lighting manufacturer Foscarini well deserves their reputation as one of the world’s most distinctive sources for lighting accessories, because of their creative, unconventional, and innovative approach. Their unique products perfectly complement contemporary homes and add an incredible focal point. From table and floor lamps to wall sconces and pendant lighting, exceptional Italian designs ensure that homeowners will find fixtures that illuminate their homes with style.
Each Foscarini fixture is both functional and stylish, lighting up the interiors of a modern home and adding a layer of sophistication to the overall design as well. Some fixtures add a subtle, classic touch of modernism to the house. Others steal the show, with sculptural forms and designs that, at times, appear to defy gravity. Every piece is customizable, with different sizes and types of light to choose from, such as focused and ambient illumination, some with a full range of dimming options.
Foscarini furnishings are created by some of the best European furniture designers. Masters and young talents alike are eager to show their expertise and artistic visions in the lighting fixtures offered by this esteemed company. When it comes to lighting up the modern furniture in a contemporary home, no one does it like Foscarini.
- reviews Write Your Own Reviewwe would love to hear your feedback on Chouchin Reverse Suspension Lightby by Ionna Vautrin for Foscarini
Focus on the product and your individual experience with it:
- What features stand out most?
- What do you like or dislike about it?
- How long have you had it?
- Did it meet your expectations?
- Please contact us at 888.450.7666 to discuss issues regarding customer service or delivery
- product q&a