Sablier Pendant Light
The Sablier pendant light by Oriano Favaretto for Cattelan Italia is named after the French word for hourglass, an ancient instrument to measure time. Manufactured in Italy, the pendant light shares the unmistakable structure and silhouette of an hourglass. The lights provide warm, ambient lighting to illuminate a modern home beautifully. Perfect in an entryway or over a grand dining table, it makes a lovely piece of sculptural decor.
The Sablier pendant light is available with a clear glass lampshade or a mix of iride and smoke glass lampshade with a black nickel ceiling plate. It can be used in a single format as well as in a set of 12 to 24 pendant that collectively forms a chandelier.
- country of origin:Italy
- Assembly Required:Yes
- Designed by Oriano Favaretto
- Part of the Sablier collection
- Available as a single pendant with a small canopy
- Available as a set of 12 or 24 pendants with a larger ceiling plate (decentralization kit)
- Clear glass lampshade or a mix of Iride and smoke glass lampshade with black nickel ceiling plate
- Each pendant has G4 LED 1.5W light bulb (included)
- Manufactured in Italy
- Ø5" × 11¼” H
- Max cord length for single pendant: 78¾"
designed byOriano Favaretto
Oriano Favaretto attended the "Accademia delle Belle Arti" where he had the opportunity to meet Emilio Vedova, an iconic teacher in his life. His popular professional successes include "Lubian 1982" award at the "Italian Academy Competition," as well as the working experience in painting art, gained at the "Bevilacqua La Masa" foundation. Favaretto took part in numerous leading international shows—"Eventi" in Milan, together with Zuccheri and Oira, the itinerant fair "I Fiori Della Metafora" with Plessi and D'orazio and the "Murano" award won by Oriano.
Noteworthy is the"Lampada d'oro" award gained in 1993 and then the "Prix d'Excellence," from Marie Clare thanks to his "Polipò" which soon became the lamp of the year. He cooperates with several prominent companies in the domain of industrial design. His artworks are exposed at the Glass Museum in Murano and in some other private collections.
manufactured byCattelan Italia
Giorgio and Silvia Cattelan founded Cattelan Italia in 1979 to create modern furnishings to enhance the home, and today, their son Paolo Cattelan runs the company with the same innovative and sophisticated style. Cattelan Italia is known for creating beautiful Italian modern furniture, lighting and home decor items that make eye-catching focal points.
With many awards to their name thanks to their partnership with talented designers, Gastone Rinaldi, Yoshino, and Emilio Nanni, Cattelan Italia is well-respected around the world. Their brilliant collection includes a broad array of distinctive dining tables, chairs, beds, sideboards, bookshelves, light fixtures, mirrors, and coat racks. Grand with incredible attention to detail, Cattelan Italia’s eye-catching modern designs are as practical and functional as they are aesthetically pleasing.
- reviews Write Your Own Reviewwe would love to hear your feedback on Sablier Pendant Lightby by Oriano Favaretto for Cattelan Italia
Focus on the product and your individual experience with it:
- What features stand out most?
- What do you like or dislike about it?
- How long have you had it?
- Did it meet your expectations?
- Please contact us at 888.450.7666 to discuss issues regarding customer service or delivery
- product q&a
this product has no questions yet, be the first to ask one Ask a Question