Using refined curves, the Neuilly lounge chair by Bonaldo ensures elegance and comfort in a contemporary home. The semicircle backrest and round seat are wholly chic and offer the most pleasurable lounging experience as they embrace you. A slender metal base is supportive and an immediately recognizable structure, giving Neuilly its character. Improve a living room, bedroom, reading area, and more with unmatched opulence.
An abundance of luxurious fabrics, leathers, and eco-leathers are available in myriad textures and colors so you can receive the ideal look and feel. Select from an array of metal options for the frame. The Neuilly lounge chair is part of the Neuilly collection from Bonaldo, manufactured in Italy with incredible attention to detail.
- country of origin:Italy
- Assembly Required:Yes
- Shipping Charges:free
- Designed by Fabrice Berrux
- Part of the Neuilly collection
- The upholstery covers available in a variety of fabrics, leathers, and eco-leathers
- The backrest cushion is made of polyurethane foam padding
- The seat cushion is polyurethane foam padding with velveteen lining coupled with polyester fibres
- The base is offered in various metal finishes
- Made in Italy
- 34¼"W × 32¼"D × 28¼"H
- Seat height: 16½"
designed byFabrice Berrux
Inspired by his extensive travels as a child because of his father's job as a diplomat, Fabrice Berrux is a successful and skilled designer and architect. After attending the Dijon Arts School, Berrux worked for an architecture firm for a short time before starting his career in design by focusing on creating contemporary light fixtures and small pieces of furniture.
In 1987, Fabrice Berrux opened his studio 18 AOUT, which designs playful and one-of-a-kind products that add a funky touch to a modern space. By using a combination of unique shapes, Berrux's products are internationally loved and respected.
Bonaldo has an internationally respected reputation because of their collection of beautiful Italian modern furniture. Founded in 1936, Bonaldo has a high-tech approach with a combination of hands-on and machine craftsmanship. Their company is one-of-a-kind because of their use of research and experimentation, which is seen through their use of tubular metal frames that they introduced to the design realm decades ago, along with their use of flexible materials.
By seamlessly blending modern design, passion, and old-world Italian craftsmanship, Bonaldo creates iconic products that enhance people’s lives. A stellar cast of talented designers, including Ron Arad and Karim Rashid, Toshiyuki Kita and D’Urbino and Lomazzi, lend their artistry to the company, creating a wide range of furniture with distinctive, unmistakable style.
No matter what type of furniture you’re after, Bonaldo has it all from sofas, sectionals, and beds, to dining tables, chairs, and accessories. All of their creations make lovely statement pieces and are sustainable for years to come.
- reviews Write Your Own Reviewwe would love to hear your feedback on Neuilly Lounge Chairby by Fabrice Berrux for Bonaldo
Focus on the product and your individual experience with it:
- What features stand out most?
- What do you like or dislike about it?
- How long have you had it?
- Did it meet your expectations?
- Please contact us at 888.450.7666 to discuss issues regarding customer service or delivery
- product q&a