Big Extension Ceramic Table
Not only is the Big extension ceramic table a modern masterpiece but an inviting place to eat meals and enjoy each other's company. The geometrically-inspired sculptural base makes use of different angles and designs to make this a statement piece in the dining room. The extension leaves on both sides are underneath the table and pull out smoothly to instantly create more space and transform it into a more welcoming structure. This convenient feature makes having guests over stress-free!
The Big extension ceramic table is part of the Big table collection that all have luxurious features. Designed by Allain Giles for Bonaldo and made in Italy for quality assurance, the table is easily customized with various ceramic top options and different metal colors for the base. Available in three sizes.
- country of origin:Italy
- Assembly Required:Yes
- Shipping Charges:free
- Designed by Allain Gilles
- Part of the Big collection
- Available in three sizes
- Extension leaves on both sides that pull out smoothly
- Top available in various ceramic options
- Metal base available in many color variations
- Manufactured in Italy
- 63" - 94½"W × 35½"D × 29½"H
- 70¾" - 102¼"W × 35½"D × 29½"H
- 78¾" - 118"W × 39½"D × 29½"H
designed byAlain Gilles
Designer of the year in 2012 by the prestigious Interieur Kortrijk Fair, Alain Gilles is a creative talent with many awards to his name, despite his somewhat late start to the designing field. Born in Brussels in 1970, Gilles studied Political Sciences and Marketing Management first and worked in the financial field for five years before realizing his dream and going back to school in France to study Industrial design.
Gilles opened his studio in 2007 and has collaborated with Evolution, Buzzispace, Casamania, and Bonaldo since then, with great success in each venture. With an eye for detail, Gilles projects are designed with innovation and aesthetic beauty that captures people's attention. Alain Gilles proves that it's never too late to follow one's passions.
Bonaldo has an internationally respected reputation because of their collection of beautiful Italian modern furniture. Founded in 1936, Bonaldo has a high-tech approach with a combination of hands-on and machine craftsmanship. Their company is one-of-a-kind because of their use of research and experimentation, which is seen through their use of tubular metal frames that they introduced to the design realm decades ago, along with their use of flexible materials.
By seamlessly blending modern design, passion, and old-world Italian craftsmanship, Bonaldo creates iconic products that enhance people’s lives. A stellar cast of talented designers, including Ron Arad and Karim Rashid, Toshiyuki Kita and D’Urbino and Lomazzi, lend their artistry to the company, creating a wide range of furniture with distinctive, unmistakable style.
No matter what type of furniture you’re after, Bonaldo has it all from sofas, sectionals, and beds, to dining tables, chairs, and accessories. All of their creations make lovely statement pieces and are sustainable for years to come.
- reviews Write Your Own Reviewwe would love to hear your feedback on Big Extension Ceramic Tableby by Alain Gilles for Bonaldo
Focus on the product and your individual experience with it:
- What features stand out most?
- What do you like or dislike about it?
- How long have you had it?
- Did it meet your expectations?
- Please contact us at 888.450.7666 to discuss issues regarding customer service or delivery
- product q&a 1 Yes, you can use one extension at a time. Each side is stored underneath the table and can be used independently.