Part of the eye-catching, practical, and newly reengineered Sequel 20 collection, the Sequel 20 L-shaped office desk by BDI makes a grand impression in a modern office. The L-shaped silhouette provides plenty of room for a computer, phone, and other essential belongings, and the flip-down keyboard tray fits a keyboard, mouse, and rechargeable items with ease. Integrated cable management is a convenient element that features a flip-down ledge underneath the desktop to keep cords organized and tangle-free. For added appeal, there is a magnetically attached back panel that makes it easy to access the outlet and hidden cords. For additional coordinated office furniture, check out the entire Sequel collection below.
Manufactured with incredible attention to detail and designed by Matthew Weatherly, the Sequel 20 L-shaped office desk is available in left and right configurations. The structure comes in various luxurious wood finishes, while the frame and handles come in different shining metal options.
- country of origin:Vietnam
- Assembly Required:Yes
- Designed by Matthew Weatherly
- Part of the Sequel 20 collection
- Available in various wood finishes
- Black tempered micro-etched glass top
- Keyboard tray
- Magnetically attached front and back panels that tilt
- Nickel-plated or black legs
- Sequel 20 Return Desk included
- The side of the return is determined at the time of installation
- 6101 Desk: 66¼"W × 24" D × 29¼"H
- 6112 Return Desk: 42¼"W × 18" D × 29¼"H
- Whole Desk: 66¼"W × 60¼"D × 29¼"H
designed byMatthew Weatherly
Matthew Weatherly is known for his practical yet eye-catching modern designs that are influenced by Danish style. Associate Design Director at BDI, Weatherly is an award-winning talent who studied Scandinavian design, architecture, and woodworking at Denmark’s Design School and holds a degree in Industrial Design from Pratt Institute.
Weatherly is well respected in the designing field and uses as little materials as possible without sacrificing any function and quality. His focus is on office and home furniture that fit in well in any setting. Innovative and revolutionary, he is inspired by his love of nature.
In 1984, BDI founder and designer Bill Becker launched his innovative company to make modern furniture like desks, home theaters, media cabinets and stands more accessible to owners of contemporary homes. Today, BDI is an industry leader in the production of modern home theater furniture. Featuring European styling and craftsmanship that evokes the best quality, BDI furnishings are as stylish as they are functional.
In today’s constantly changing world of technology, modern furniture that is designed to meet the demanding requirements of electronics is essential, both for function and style. In a home that features the best of contemporary interior design, outdated cabinets, stands and media centers for electronics are not only impractical but also visually unappealing. BDI is committed to providing designs that combine function, innovation, and style.
BDI creates stylish modern furniture for the home office as well, with desks and office suites that are functionally designed to accommodate all the electronics that keep offices up and running. Features include built-in mouse pads and ports for chargers as convenient elements. BDI products are crafted from quality materials like high-grade steel, tempered glass, and wood, which ensure an enduring style.
- reviews Write Your Own Reviewwe would love to hear your feedback on Sequel 20 L Shaped Office Deskby by Matthew Weatherly for BDI
Focus on the product and your individual experience with it:
- What features stand out most?
- What do you like or dislike about it?
- How long have you had it?
- Did it meet your expectations?
- Please contact us at 888.450.7666 to discuss issues regarding customer service or delivery
- product q&a 1