Designed by Matthew Weatherly for BDI and part of the elaborate and award-winning Corridor collection, the Corridor 8173 low media cabinet is a brilliant combination of form and function. The cabinet features a central compartment with a wide shelf that's ideal for soundbars while the two sides of its structure include adjustable shelving for various media components. With different wood finishes, Corridor 8173 low media cabinet integrates a micro-etched glass top that's resistant to fingerprints and scratching.
The Corridor 8173 low media cabinet includes hidden wheels for easy mobility, removable back panels, integrated levelers as well as flow-through ventilation thanks to the signature louvered doors. The doors allow speaker sound and remote control signals to pass through unobstructed. It accommodates TVs up to 85" and is compatible with the Arena TV mount.
- country of origin:China
- Assembly Required:Yes
- Designed by Matthew Weatherly
- Part of the Corridor collection
- Center compartment with wide shelf for soundbar
- Accommodates multiple media components
- Micro-etched black glass top resistant to fingerprints and scratching
- Louvered doors that allow speaker sound and remote control signals to pass through unobstructed
- Adjustable shelves
- Hidden wheels
- Integrated cable management
- Removable back panels
- Quick-release soft-close door hinges
- Flow-through ventilation slots in all shelves, bottom and back panels to promote airflow
- Choice of wood finish
- Adjustable levelers
- Accommodates TVs up to 85"
- Arena TV mount compatible
- 79¼"W × 20¼"D × 21"H
- Recommended TV size: up to 85"
designed byMatthew Weatherly
Matthew Weatherly is known for his practical yet eye-catching modern designs that are influenced by Danish style. Associate Design Director at BDI, Weatherly is an award-winning talent who studied Scandinavian design, architecture, and woodworking at Denmark’s Design School and holds a degree in Industrial Design from Pratt Institute.
Weatherly is well respected in the designing field and uses as little materials as possible without sacrificing any function and quality. His focus is on office and home furniture that fit in well in any setting. Innovative and revolutionary, he is inspired by his love of nature.
In 1984, BDI founder and designer Bill Becker launched his innovative company to make modern furniture like desks, home theaters, media cabinets and stands more accessible to owners of contemporary homes. Today, BDI is an industry leader in the production of modern home theater furniture. Featuring European styling and craftsmanship that evokes the best quality, BDI furnishings are as stylish as they are functional.
In today’s constantly changing world of technology, modern furniture that is designed to meet the demanding requirements of electronics is essential, both for function and style. In a home that features the best of contemporary interior design, outdated cabinets, stands and media centers for electronics are not only impractical but also visually unappealing. BDI is committed to providing designs that combine function, innovation, and style.
BDI creates stylish modern furniture for the home office as well, with desks and office suites that are functionally designed to accommodate all the electronics that keep offices up and running. Features include built-in mouse pads and ports for chargers as convenient elements. BDI products are crafted from quality materials like high-grade steel, tempered glass, and wood, which ensure an enduring style.
- reviews Write Your Own Reviewwe would love to hear your feedback on Corridor 8173 Low Media Cabinetby by Matthew Weatherly for BDI
Focus on the product and your individual experience with it:
- What features stand out most?
- What do you like or dislike about it?
- How long have you had it?
- Did it meet your expectations?
- Please contact us at 888.450.7666 to discuss issues regarding customer service or delivery
- product q&a