The Paco armchair by Artifort is a timeless option for a modern dining room or professional setting. The simple and elegant profile features clean lines and sharp angles to make it stand out without being too overwhelming. With a slightly angled back and armrests, it provides ergonomic support while the cushioned lining offers comfort for hours. There are three bases available to accommodate people's needs and preferences—a four-legged option, a cantilevered option, and a four-legged option on castors.
Manufactured in the Netherlands and designed by Gerard Vollenbrock, the Paco armchair is easily customized. Optional clear or clear felt gliders are available, and the upholstery and base finish comes in an array of options.
- country of origin:Netherlands
- Assembly Required:No
- Shipping Charges:free
- Designed by Gerard Vollenbrock
- Part of the Paco collection
- Chair available with 4-legged base, cantilevered base, or 4-legged base with castors
- Chair available in different types of upholsteries
- Base in powder-coated metal and comes in many different colors
- Optional gliders come in clear or clear felt versions
- Manufactured in the Netherlands
- 4-legged with castors
- 23¼"W × 23¼"D × 33"H
- 23¼"W × 23¼"D × 33"H
- 23¼"W × 23¾"D × 33"H
designed byGerard Vollenbrock
Born in 1949, Gerard Vollenbrock is an iconic Greek product designer, who has a background in graphic design and fine arts, which gives the furniture he creates a sophisticated touch. Vollenbrock has made quite the name for himself by collaborating with Gelderland, Castelijin, Leolux, Lande, Linteloo, and Artifort. In addition to designing, he also briefly taught furniture and interior design at the Minerva Academy in Groningen, where he shared his knowledge for his craft with up and coming designers.
Vollenbrock’s designs have a minimal, elegant silhouette that offers timeless style in a contemporary setting. He is known for his genius combination of form, space, and materials that make his creations fit in well in Dutch design.
Since 1890, Artifort has been an innovative Scandinavian design brand with pieces of furniture that make funky focal points in a modern home. Jules Wagemans started the business as an upholstery company and expanded it in the 1920s into a design showroom in Amsterdam. Now, Artifort is an internationally successful and technologically revolutionary company.
Their products are designed for longevity to ensure they are sustainable for years to come. The skilled designers on Artifort’s team focus on functionality, comfort, and quality, and this combination has made them a successful company for over a century. By specializing in chairs that have a playful use of geometry and bright pops of color, this high-end company is featured in design publications and exhibits around the world.
Kho Liang le and Pierre Paulin are a big reason for Artifort’s immense success with their influential designs and forward-thinking view. The two iconic designers put the company on the map and attracted many more skilled artisans over the years. These iconic pieces are great conversation starters.
- reviews Write Your Own Reviewwe would love to hear your feedback on Paco Armchairby by Gerard Vollenbrock for Artifort
Focus on the product and your individual experience with it:
- What features stand out most?
- What do you like or dislike about it?
- How long have you had it?
- Did it meet your expectations?
- Please contact us at 888.450.7666 to discuss issues regarding customer service or delivery
- product q&a