Little Tulip armchair by Artifort is a gorgeous addition to a contemporary home that pairs comfort with style. Reminiscent of a blooming tulip, the chair is aptly named and features a curved back and armrests that offer ergonomic support. With an open and airy personality, the chair is inviting and will be the best seats in the house! By having contrasting finishes on the top and base, the chair stands out wherever it is placed without taking attention away from the rest of the furniture in the room.
Manufactured in the Netherlands and designed by Pierre Paulin in 1965, Little Tulip armchair has a timeless style. Three versions are available with a cross base, non-swivel disc base, and swivel disc base, and the gliders come in plastic or felt. Choose between an array of fabric and leather upholstery options as well as different colored finishes for the base.
- country of origin:Netherlands
- Assembly Required:No
- Shipping Charges:free
- Manufactured in the Netherlands
- Designed by Pierre Paulin
- Available with cross base, non-swiveling disc base, and swiveling disc base
- Base comes in an array of metal finishes
- Available with fabric and leather upholstery
- Cross base available with plastic gliders or felt gliders for an upcharge
- 25¼"W × 22¾"D × 30¼"H
designed byPierre Paulin
- Born in 1927, Pierre Paulin is a creative genius who has made quite the impression internationally and has created many iconic designs for Artifort through his freelance work. He got his start from participating in a furniture show that was put together by Kho Liang le, which was the start of a beautiful collaboration. Paulin has many accolades and awards to his name, which makes him a highly sought-after designer.
Paulin’s designs are geometrically inspired and are crafted with incredible attention to detail. With eye-catching curves and innovative silhouettes, the pieces of furniture by Paulin make a statement in a contemporary setting. His designs are in various permanent museum collections.
Since 1890, Artifort has been an innovative Scandinavian design brand with pieces of furniture that make funky focal points in a modern home. Jules Wagemans started the business as an upholstery company and expanded it in the 1920s into a design showroom in Amsterdam. Now, Artifort is an internationally successful and technologically revolutionary company.
Their products are designed for longevity to ensure they are sustainable for years to come. The skilled designers on Artifort’s team focus on functionality, comfort, and quality, and this combination has made them a successful company for over a century. By specializing in chairs that have a playful use of geometry and bright pops of color, this high-end company is featured in design publications and exhibits around the world.
Kho Liang le and Pierre Paulin are a big reason for Artifort’s immense success with their influential designs and forward-thinking view. The two iconic designers put the company on the map and attracted many more skilled artisans over the years. These iconic pieces are great conversation starters.
- Reviews Write Your Own Review
Focus on the product and your individual experience with it:
- What features stand out most?
- What do you like or dislike about it?
- How long have you had it?
- Did it meet your expectations?
- Please contact us at 888.450.7666 to discuss issues regarding customer service or delivery
- product Q&A