The Jima office chair by Artifort is a one-of-a-kind seating solution that is ideal for a modern office. The gap between the seat and back showcases its open and airy demeanor, and the geometrically inspired structure adds posh appeal. Not only is it an aesthetically pleasing piece of furniture, but a comfortable seat as well that enhances work efficiency. With a slightly curved back and angled legs, it provides ergonomic support. For added appeal, there are soft and hard castors for easy mobility. Hard castors are recommended for use on carpet, while soft castors are recommended for use on wood floors and tile.
Manufactured in the Netherlands and designed by the talented Patrick Norguet, the Jima office chair is height adjustable and is available with an optional tilt mechanism. Choose between different fabric and leather upholstery options as well as an array of metal finishes.
- country of origin:Netherlands
- Assembly Required:No
- Shipping Charges:free
- Designed by Patrick Norguet
- Part of the Jima collection
- Swiveling base
- Height adjustable
- Available optional tilt mechanism
- Various upholstery options are available
- Available with soft or hard castors
- Base available in powder-coated colors or in polished aluminum
- Available in dual-tone upholstery on request
- Manufactured in the Netherlands
27½"W × 27½"D × 31½-36½"H
designed byPatrick Norguet
- As the 2014 “Designer of the Year” for GQ Magazine, Patrick Norguet is internationally respected and successful. He started making his name in the business in the late ’90s, when he got his breakthrough by working with various prominent brands, including Artifort.
His designs are full of character, bold shapes, and sculptural silhouettes. In addition to designing products and furniture, Norguet also is known for interior design and working on high-end offices and hotels. Various exhibitions of his work are displayed in museums around the world.
Since 1890, Artifort has been an innovative Scandinavian design brand with pieces of furniture that make funky focal points in a modern home. Jules Wagemans started the business as an upholstery company and expanded it in the 1920s into a design showroom in Amsterdam. Now, Artifort is an internationally successful and technologically revolutionary company.
Their products are designed for longevity to ensure they are sustainable for years to come. The skilled designers on Artifort’s team focus on functionality, comfort, and quality, and this combination has made them a successful company for over a century. By specializing in chairs that have a playful use of geometry and bright pops of color, this high-end company is featured in design publications and exhibits around the world.
Kho Liang le and Pierre Paulin are a big reason for Artifort’s immense success with their influential designs and forward-thinking view. The two iconic designers put the company on the map and attracted many more skilled artisans over the years. These iconic pieces are great conversation starters.
- reviews Write Your Own Reviewwe would love to hear your feedback on Jima Office Chairby by Patrick Norguet for Artifort
Focus on the product and your individual experience with it:
- What features stand out most?
- What do you like or dislike about it?
- How long have you had it?
- Did it meet your expectations?
- Please contact us at 888.450.7666 to discuss issues regarding customer service or delivery
- product q&a