The Granada sideboard by Tonin Casa does not disappoint with its aesthetic and functional values. Full of elegance and refinement, the sideboard is available with Canaletto walnut or thermal oak frame while the doors can either be transparent bronze glass or acid etched bronze glass. The serigraphy and Swarovski crystal knobs add a timeless, haute couture appeal.
Standing on a plinth or wooden legs, the Granada sideboard is available with three doors, two doors, and three drawers, four doors, three doors, and three drawers. Designed by Angelo Tomaiuolo for Tonin Casa and manufactured in Italy.
- country of origin:Italy
- Assembly Required:Yes
- Shipping Charges:free
- Designed by Angelo Tomaiuolo
- Part of the Granada collection
- Canaletto walnut or thermal oak frame
- Transparent bronze glass or frosted etched bronze glass doors
- Doors with serigraphy
- Swarovski crystal knobs
- Internal shelves in a bronze clear glass
- Platform or legs
- Available with three doors; two doors and three drawers; four doors, three doors, and three drawers
- Manufactured in Italy
Granada Sideboard with Platform Base:
- 3 Doors: 74¾"W × 19" D × 25¼"H
- 2 Doors/3 Drawers: 74¾"W × D 19" D × H 25¼" H
- 4 Doors: 98½"W × 19" D × 25¼"H
- 3 Doors/3 Drawers: 98½"W × 19" D × 25¼"H
Granada Sideboard with Legs:
- 3 Doors: 74¾"W × 19" D × 30¼"H
- 2 Doors/3 Drawers: 74¾"W × 19" D × 30¼"H
- 4 Doors: 98½"W × 19" D × 30¼"H
- 3 Doors/3 Drawers: 98½"W × 19" D × 30¼H
designed byAngelo Tomaiuolo
A graduate in Architecture with the highest honors at The University of Florence in 2001, Angelo Tomaiuolo is a creative genius in the world of design. He started collaborating with the talented Matteo Thun & Partners in Milan in 2004 and in 2006, Massimiliano Fuksas entered the creative team, dealing with hotel and resort projects, such as Airport Stuttgart Mövenpick Hotel, NH Hotel in Milan and led the 63rd Venice Film Festival set design for a glamorous feature.
Angelo Tomaiuolo started his architecture studio in 2007 and became successful and respected quickly because of his unique approach of discovering new techniques in contemporary design in terms of environmental sustainability and technological innovation.
manufactured byTonin Casa
Founded in 1975 by Gianni Tonin, the Italian modern furniture company Tonin Casa has long been viewed by European designers as one of the best interior design firms in the business, but it is only recently that the company expanded their market outside Italy. As an authorized dealer of Tonin Casa contemporary furnishings, room service 360° is able to offer an extensive line of their beautiful products.
Tonin Casa furniture features a wide range of distinctive styles to ensure the right selection for any contemporary home. The prestigious collection includes a broad array of chairs, nightstands, consoles, television stands, dining tables, coffee tables, and mirrors. Quality materials, including a large use of tempered glass, mark Tonin Casa furnishings with style and sophistication.
Tonin Casa modern furniture combines style and function by merging advanced technology with the Italian tradition of innovative style and quality craftsmanship. Each piece complements homes with contemporary style, yet each piece offers visual style on its own as well, with imaginative designs that are sure to add a note of distinction to any space.
- reviews Write Your Own Reviewwe would love to hear your feedback on Granada Sideboardby by Angelo Tomaiuolo for Tonin Casa
Focus on the product and your individual experience with it:
- What features stand out most?
- What do you like or dislike about it?
- How long have you had it?
- Did it meet your expectations?
- Please contact us at 888.450.7666 to discuss issues regarding customer service or delivery
- product q&a