Manufactured in Italy by Tonelli and designed by Giulio Mancini, the Livingstone ceramic dining table captures attention with its minimal silhouette and exact proportions. With a starkly expressive personality, the table will find its place in the kitchen, small or large dining room, and in any décor because of its flexible demeanor and its non-obtrusive nature. Thanks to the use of the best quality materials, it is sustainable for years to come.
The Livingstone ceramic dining table is a space-savior with the help of its easily operable extensions and its availability in five rectangular sizes. Livingstone’s top is available in ceramic with glass extensions. Legs are available in metal, wood, lacquered, and leather options for added customization. The extensions come in extra-clear glass for the Arabesque Calacatta ceramic and Oribico grey ceramic, while the rest of the finishes have smoked glass extensions.
- country of origin:Italy
- Assembly Required:Yes
- Shipping Charges:free
- Designed by Giulio Mancini
- Part of the Livingstone collection
- Unique extension mechanism
- Available in 5 rectangular sizes
- Top available in various ceramic finishes while the extensions are in glass
- The extensions come in extra-clear glass for the Arabesque Calacatta ceramic and Oribico grey ceramic, while the rest of the finishes have smoked glass extensions.
- Legs available in metal, wood, lacquered, and leather options
- Manufactured in Italy
- 47¼" - 82¾"W × 35½" D × 29¼"H
- 55" - 94½"W × 35½"D × 29¼"H
- 63"- 102¼"W × 35½"D × 29¼"H
- 70¾"- 110¼” W × 35½” D × 29¼"H
- 39½" - 67"W × 27½"D × 29¼"H
designed byGiulio Mancini
Born in Pesaro in 1969, Giulio Mancini graduated from the University of Bologna with a degree in mechanical engineering. Immediately after graduation, he became involved in Marco Gaudenzi’s design firm, where he worked on designing shotguns cases for Benelli Armi. This project brought about his enthusiasm for industrial design, and the rest is history.
Along with designing, Mancini offers consultancy services for industrial product designs, and has developed an essential relationship with GTTrading, one of Europe’s most prestigious companies in the industry of hi-fis for cars and the high-end domestic market, for brands such as ‘Steg,’ ‘Aloia,’ and ‘Boston Acoustics.’ Graphic designer, Nicola Sancisi, and Mancini started a studio together in 2002 that is internationally successful.
Founded in the 1980s, Tonelli is a prestigious design firm that focuses on creating products that showcase the unique characteristics of glass. Sleek and sparkling, glass is an essential element in contemporary spaces, which is why Tonelli's collection of modern furniture is so highly sought after. From unique glass accented armchairs to durable and eye-catching dining tables, Tonelli has it all.
Tonelli's staff understands how vital detail and care are when working with glass, which is why they only work with the best European designers, artists, and architects in the field. Designers include the famed architect, designer and artist Emilio Nanni, whose works have been exhibited in Bologna’s Galleria Fiorile Arte and Sala Ex Fienile, and sculptor Paolo Icaro Chissotti, whose work has graced prominent museums in Rome, Belgium, and Finland.
The room service 360° collection of Tonelli furnishings includes dining, coffee and end tables, cupboards, cabinets, and mirrors. Each piece not only adds sophistication and style to contemporary homes but also showcases the artistry of some of the world’s most renowned designers and artists.
- reviews Write Your Own Review
Focus on the product and your individual experience with it:
- What features stand out most?
- What do you like or dislike about it?
- How long have you had it?
- Did it meet your expectations?
- Please contact us at 888.450.7666 to discuss issues regarding customer service or delivery
- product q&a