Store and display your belongings in style with the help of the timeless Moods 21 wall unit by Presotto Itala. The large structure features geometric accents with a combination of clean lines and sharp angles, making it stand out. With a combination of swing door and flap door compartments, drawers, and open shelves, as well as an opening for a wall-mounted TV, it makes this product a must-have piece of furniture. Contrasting finishes complement one another and allow you to customize it to the wall unit of your dreams.
Manufactured in Italy and designed by Pierangelo Sciuto, the Moods 21 wall unit is available with optional lights that come with or without a remote and a rectangular cable duct. Without a remote, the lights must be manually plugged in with each use or hardwired to a switch. Choose two finish options that include matte lacquers, woods, and metallic lacquers.
- country of origin:Italy
- Assembly Required:Yes
- Shipping Charges:free
- Designed by Pierangelo Sciuto
- Part of the Moods collection
- The structure features a combination of compartments with swing and flap doors, drawers, and open shelves
- Finish A comes in matte lacquer, wood, and metallic lacquer options
- Finish B comes in matte lacquer and metallic lacquer options
- An optional rectangular cable duct is available
- Optional LED lights are available with or without a remote
- The version without a remote must be manually plugged in with each use or hardwired to a switch
- Manufactured in Italy
- 141¾"W × 60½" H
- TV area: 70¾"W × 45¼" H
- Base cabinets depth: 18½" D
- Wall hung cabinets depth: 14¾" D
- Open compartments depth: 15¾" D
designed byPierangelo Sciuto
Born in 1961 in Brescia, Pierangelo Sciuto is a multi-talented artisan who has many accolades to his name. With a degree in architectural planning from Polytechnic Institute, Sciuto started his firm, Sciuto Design, as a way to bring together skilled designers to collaborate and think of new and innovative design techniques. Known for his outside-the-box product designs as well as his private construction and development work, he also defined the trend of poly-sensorial architecture, which focuses on touch and brings that to the forefront of the design.
Sciuto's work is well-respected all over the world and is recognized as one of the best. Since 1994, he has been the art director for many prominent Italian companies. By doing thorough research for his materials and techniques, Sciuto creates iconic products that are both functional and aesthetically pleasing.
manufactured byPresotto Italia
With over 60 years of excellence in manufacturing and design, Presotto Italia continues to reinvent everyday objects by evolving them to fit in well with trends and people's lifestyles. Today, Presotto is one of Italy’s leading manufacturers of top-notch, ultra-modern bedrooms and extraordinary, exclusively-designed living room solutions. Best known for its one-of-a-kind Aqua bed and Zero round bed, Presotto Italia is also the source for innovation and edgy product design which includes countless modern wall unit collections, wardrobes, walk-in closets, dining rooms, and bedrooms.
High on customization, top quality finishes, and innovative materials, Presotto Italia’s products quickly take on the most unusual facades with the help of its stone exteriors, a wide selection of glossy and matte lacquers as well as textured woods and printed, magnetic covers. By placing enormous emphasis on research and development, Presotto Italia continues to meet and exceed customer expectations through fundamental investments in the best materials as well as its ongoing and highly successful collaborations with leading designers such as Marco Piva, Sophie Larger, Tormena-Neadesign, Rabadesign, and Toyo Ito.
- reviews Write Your Own Review
Focus on the product and your individual experience with it:
- What features stand out most?
- What do you like or dislike about it?
- How long have you had it?
- Did it meet your expectations?
- Please contact us at 888.450.7666 to discuss issues regarding customer service or delivery
- product q&a