The Moods 20 wall unit by Presotto Italia is a gorgeous focal point in a modern home. The grand structure features a combination of compartments with swing doors, flap doors, drawers, and open shelves with optional interior lights. Because of these practical features, it allows you to display what you want and store the rest, keeping everything neat and organized. Thanks to contrasting finishes, it creates a vibrant juxtaposition to make the unit stand out in style. Fine, Italian craftsmanship ensures this product will be around for the long haul.
Manufactured in Italy to ensure quality, the Moods 20 wall unit is easily customized. Finish A comes in matte lacquer, open pore lacquer, wood, glossy lacquer, metallic lacquer, and ecomalta options, while Finish B comes in matte lacquer, wood, and metallic lacquer options. An optional rectangular cable duct is available, as well as optional lights that come with or without a remote. The version without a remote must be hardwired to a switch.
- country of origin:Italy
- Assembly Required:Yes
- Shipping Charges:free
- Designed by Pierangelo Sciuto
- Part of the Moods collection
- The structure features compartments with swing doors, a compartment with a flap door, drawers, and open shelves
- Finish A comes in matte lacquer, open pore lacquer, wood, glossy lacquer, metallic lacquer, and ecomalta options
- Finish B comes in matte lacquer, wood, and metallic lacquer finishes
- An optional rectangular cable duct is available
- Optional LED lights are available with or without a remote
- The version without a remote must be hardwired to a switch
- Manufactured in Italy
- 141¾"W × 60½" H
- Base cabinets depth: 18½" D
- Wall hung cabinets depth: 15¼" D
- Open compartments depth: 15¾" D
designed byPierangelo Sciuto
Born in 1961 in Brescia, Pierangelo Sciuto is a multi-talented artisan who has many accolades to his name. With a degree in architectural planning from Polytechnic Institute, Sciuto started his firm, Sciuto Design, as a way to bring together skilled designers to collaborate and think of new and innovative design techniques. Known for his outside-the-box product designs as well as his private construction and development work, he also defined the trend of poly-sensorial architecture, which focuses on touch and brings that to the forefront of the design.
Sciuto's work is well-respected all over the world and is recognized as one of the best. Since 1994, he has been the art director for many prominent Italian companies. By doing thorough research for his materials and techniques, Sciuto creates iconic products that are both functional and aesthetically pleasing.
manufactured byPresotto Italia
With over 60 years of excellence in manufacturing and design, Presotto Italia continues to reinvent everyday objects by evolving them to fit in well with trends and people's lifestyles. Today, Presotto is one of Italy’s leading manufacturers of top-notch, ultra-modern bedrooms and extraordinary, exclusively-designed living room solutions. Best known for its one-of-a-kind Aqua bed and Zero round bed, Presotto Italia is also the source for innovation and edgy product design which includes countless modern wall unit collections, wardrobes, walk-in closets, dining rooms, and bedrooms.
High on customization, top quality finishes, and innovative materials, Presotto Italia’s products quickly take on the most unusual facades with the help of its stone exteriors, a wide selection of glossy and matte lacquers as well as textured woods and printed, magnetic covers. By placing enormous emphasis on research and development, Presotto Italia continues to meet and exceed customer expectations through fundamental investments in the best materials as well as its ongoing and highly successful collaborations with leading designers such as Marco Piva, Sophie Larger, Tormena-Neadesign, Rabadesign, and Toyo Ito.
- reviews Write Your Own Review
Focus on the product and your individual experience with it:
- What features stand out most?
- What do you like or dislike about it?
- How long have you had it?
- Did it meet your expectations?
- Please contact us at 888.450.7666 to discuss issues regarding customer service or delivery
- product q&a