InclinART 265 Wall Unit
InclinART 268 wall unit by Presotto Italia adds cutting-edge style to a modern living room and is an excellent way to display a TV. The top portions are securely mounted to the wall while the compartments at the base sit on the floor. With an asymmetrical profile, it adds a captivating style to the room and the contrasting shapes and finishes stand out against one another. The combination of open shelves and closed compartments allows for countless decor and storage opportunities.
Manufactured in Italy with only the best materials, InclinART 268 wall unit is easily customized. The structure comes with two finishes in an array of quality materials. An optional rectangular cable duct is available.
- country of origin:Italy
- Assembly Required:Yes
- Shipping Charges:free
- The structure features a majority of the unit mounted to the wall with the base sitting on the floor
- Combination of open shelves and closed compartments with doors
- 6 mm thick doors
- Finish A available in lacquer, metallic lacquer, and Ecomalta options
- Finish B comes in lacquer, wood, metallic lacquer, and Ecomalta options
- Optional rectangular cable duct
- Made in Italy
- 131¾"W × 68"H
TV area: 70¾"W × 32¾"H
manufactured byPresotto Italia
With over 60 years of excellence in manufacturing and design, Presotto Italia continues to reinvent everyday objects by evolving them to fit in well with trends and people's lifestyles. Today, Presotto is one of Italy’s leading manufacturers of top-notch, ultra-modern bedrooms and extraordinary, exclusively-designed living room solutions. Best known for its one-of-a-kind Aqua bed and Zero round bed, Presotto Italia is also the source for innovation and edgy product design which includes countless wall unit collections, wardrobes, walk-in closets, dining rooms, and bedrooms.
High on customization, top quality finishes, and innovative materials, Presotto’s products quickly take on the most unusual facades with the help of its stone exteriors, a wide selection of glossy and matte lacquers as well as textured woods and printed, magnetic covers. By placing enormous emphasis on research and development, Presotto Italia continues to meet and exceed customer expectations though fundamental investments in the best materials as well as its ongoing and highly successful collaborations with leading designers such as Marco Piva, Sophie Larger, Tormena-Neadesign, Rabadesign, and Toyo Ito.
Write Your Own Review
Focus on the product and your individual experience with it:
- What features stand out most?
- What do you like or dislike about it?
- How long have you had it?
- Did it meet your expectations?
- Please contact us at 888.450.7666 to discuss issues regarding customer service or delivery
- product Q&A