InclinART 263 Wall Unit
InclinART 263 wall unit by Presotto Italia instantly elevates the look of a modern living room. With an asymmetrical silhouette, it makes a grand impression in the area and features a combination of open shelves and closed compartments. The contrasting colors and materials stand out against one another for a complementary touch. Thanks to the use of the best quality materials, it is sustainable for years to come.
Manufactured in Italy with incredible attention to detail, InclinART 263 wall unit is easily customized. The structure is finished in three materials with various quality options. An optional rectangular cable duct is available.
- country of origin:Italy
- Assembly Required:Yes
- Shipping Charges:free
- The structure features the top sections mounted to the wall with the base sitting on the floor
- Combination of open shelves and closed compartments with doors
- 6 mm thick doors
- Finish A and B available in wood, lacquer, metallic lacquer, and Ecomalta options
- Finish C comes in lacquer, metallic lacquer, and Ecomalta options
- Optional rectangular cable duct
- Made in Italy
- 142¼"W × 69"H
TV area: 68¾"W × 38"H
manufactured byPresotto Italia
With over 60 years of excellence in manufacturing and design, Presotto Italia continues to reinvent everyday objects by evolving them to fit in well with trends and people's lifestyles. Today, Presotto is one of Italy’s leading manufacturers of top-notch, ultra-modern bedrooms and extraordinary, exclusively-designed living room solutions. Best known for its one-of-a-kind Aqua bed and Zero round bed, Presotto Italia is also the source for innovation and edgy product design which includes countless wall unit collections, wardrobes, walk-in closets, dining rooms, and bedrooms.
High on customization, top quality finishes, and innovative materials, Presotto’s products quickly take on the most unusual facades with the help of its stone exteriors, a wide selection of glossy and matte lacquers as well as textured woods and printed, magnetic covers. By placing enormous emphasis on research and development, Presotto Italia continues to meet and exceed customer expectations though fundamental investments in the best materials as well as its ongoing and highly successful collaborations with leading designers such as Marco Piva, Sophie Larger, Tormena-Neadesign, Rabadesign, and Toyo Ito.
Write Your Own Review
Focus on the product and your individual experience with it:
- What features stand out most?
- What do you like or dislike about it?
- How long have you had it?
- Did it meet your expectations?
- Please contact us at 888.450.7666 to discuss issues regarding customer service or delivery
- product Q&A