The I-modulART 360 wall unit by Presotto Italia makes a grand impression in a modern living room. Not only is it a gorgeous focal point, but a practical piece of furniture with a combination of closed compartments and open shelves. There's ample space to keep belongings, electronics, and pieces of decor organized and beautifully on display. Thanks to the use of the best materials, it is sustainable for years to come.
Manufactured in Italy to ensure quality, the I-modulART 360 wall unit comes with a high degree of customization. It comes with an optional square cable duct and lights to illuminate your belongings by plugging it into an outlet, hardwiring it to a light switch in the room, or using an optional remote to turn it on and off at the click of a button. Choose two finishes in various quality materials for the structure.
- country of origin:Italy
- Assembly Required:Yes
- Shipping Charges:free
- Designed by Pierangelo Sciuto
- Part of the I-modulART collection
- Entire unit mounted to the wall
- Combination of open and closed shelves
- The frame for the wall hanging cabinet with glass door is in Grigio Londra aluminum finish
- The glass door is 35 mm thick, while the other doors are 20 mm thick
- Finish A comes in lacquer, wood, and metallic lacquer options
- Finish B is available in lacquer, wood, metallic lacquer, Ecomalta, and ceramic finishes
- Optional lights available with or without a remote
- The version without a remote must be manually plugged and unplugged to turn the light on and off or be hardwired to a lightswitch in the room
- The remote version must be plugged into an outlet and then turns on and off at the click of a button
- Optional square cable duct
- Manufactured in Italy
- 192¼"W × 65"H
- Base cabinets depth: 19" D
- Vertical cabinets depth: 15¼" D
TV area: 70¾"W × 45"H
designed byPierangelo Sciuto
Born in 1961 in Brescia, Pierangelo Sciuto is a multi-talented artisan who has many accolades to his name. With a degree in architectural planning from Polytechnic Institute, Sciuto started his firm, Sciuto Design, as a way to bring together skilled designers to collaborate and think of new and innovative design techniques. Known for his outside-the-box product designs as well as his private construction and development work, he also defined the trend of poly-sensorial architecture, which focuses on touch and brings that to the forefront of the design.
Sciuto's work is well-respected all over the world and is recognized as one of the best. Since 1994, he has been the art director for many prominent Italian companies. By doing thorough research for his materials and techniques, Sciuto creates iconic products that are both functional and aesthetically pleasing.
manufactured byPresotto Italia
With over 60 years of excellence in manufacturing and design, Presotto Italia continues to reinvent everyday objects by evolving them to fit in well with trends and people's lifestyles. Today, Presotto is one of Italy’s leading manufacturers of top-notch, ultra-modern bedrooms and extraordinary, exclusively-designed living room solutions. Best known for its one-of-a-kind Aqua bed and Zero round bed, Presotto Italia is also the source for innovation and edgy product design which includes countless modern wall unit collections, wardrobes, walk-in closets, dining rooms, and bedrooms.
High on customization, top quality finishes, and innovative materials, Presotto Italia’s products quickly take on the most unusual facades with the help of its stone exteriors, a wide selection of glossy and matte lacquers as well as textured woods and printed, magnetic covers. By placing enormous emphasis on research and development, Presotto Italia continues to meet and exceed customer expectations through fundamental investments in the best materials as well as its ongoing and highly successful collaborations with leading designers such as Marco Piva, Sophie Larger, Tormena-Neadesign, Rabadesign, and Toyo Ito.
- reviews Write Your Own Review
Focus on the product and your individual experience with it:
- What features stand out most?
- What do you like or dislike about it?
- How long have you had it?
- Did it meet your expectations?
- Please contact us at 888.450.7666 to discuss issues regarding customer service or delivery
- product q&a