I-modulART 274 Wall Unit
I-modulART 274 wall unit by Presotto Italia has an unobtrusive character and makes a grand impression in a modern home. With a combination of open shelves and closed compartments, it makes it ideal for areas in need of both storage and display capabilities. The asymmetrical silhouette features an opening for a TV, and the sound-friendly doors are a convenient feature that keeps electronics organized.
Manufactured in Italy with uncompromising quality, I-modulART 274 wall unit comes with a high degree of customization. It comes with an optional rectangular cable duct, and sound-friendly doors underneath the TV area come in various lacquer finishes. The other shelves and compartments come in different wood and lacquer finishes, and the accent cabinet doors are easy to customize as well. For an added fee, our talented installation team can hang the wall unit if you order within our local delivery area.
- country of origin:Italy
- Assembly Required:Yes
- Shipping Charges:free
- The structure features sections mounted to the wall and sections sitting on the floor
- Sound-friendly doors at the bottom ideal for electronics
- Open shelves and closed shelves with doors
- The open and closed shelves come in wood and lacquer finishes
- Sound-friendly doors come in lacquer finishes
- Accent cabinet doors finished in metallic lacquer, Ecomalta, and stone finishes
- Optional rectangular cable duct
- Made in Italy
- 141¾"W × 69"H
TV area: 70¾"W × 42¾"H
manufactured byPresotto Italia
With over 60 years of excellence in manufacturing and design, Presotto Italia continues to reinvent everyday objects by evolving them to fit in well with trends and people's lifestyles. Today, Presotto is one of Italy’s leading manufacturers of top-notch, ultra-modern bedrooms and extraordinary, exclusively-designed living room solutions. Best known for its one-of-a-kind Aqua bed and Zero round bed, Presotto Italia is also the source for innovation and edgy product design which includes countless wall unit collections, wardrobes, walk-in closets, dining rooms, and bedrooms.
High on customization, top quality finishes, and innovative materials, Presotto’s products quickly take on the most unusual facades with the help of its stone exteriors, a wide selection of glossy and matte lacquers as well as textured woods and printed, magnetic covers. By placing enormous emphasis on research and development, Presotto Italia continues to meet and exceed customer expectations though fundamental investments in the best materials as well as its ongoing and highly successful collaborations with leading designers such as Marco Piva, Sophie Larger, Tormena-Neadesign, Rabadesign, and Toyo Ito.
Write Your Own Review
Focus on the product and your individual experience with it:
- What features stand out most?
- What do you like or dislike about it?
- How long have you had it?
- Did it meet your expectations?
- Please contact us at 888.450.7666 to discuss issues regarding customer service or delivery
- product Q&A