Bonola armchair by Nicoline Italia surpasses expectations and seamlessly combines comfort with style. The unique silhouette features a combination of shapes, and the contrast finishes stand out against one another. With an attached pillow at the top of the chair, it provides comfort for hours. Thanks to the curved back and angled legs, it offers ergonomic support to promote proper posture.
Manufactured in Italy with incredible attention to detail, Bonola armchair is available with a high degree of customization. Upholstery options include different fabrics and leathers, and the stitching comes in matching, lighter, or darker colors. An array of wood finishes come with the legs.
- country of origin:Italy
- Assembly Required:No
- Shipping Charges:free
- Manufactured in Italy
- Wooden and metal structure
- Upholstery available in fabric or leather
- Stitching comes in matching, lighter, or darker colors
- The headrest has Cod. 04 stitching type
- Beech wooden base available in Natural, Walnut or Wenge colors
- 30"W × 32¾"D × 44½"H
manufactured byNicoline Italia
Founded by Nicola Palasciano in 1992, Nicoline Italia has become an internationally successful manufacturing company that specializes in leather and fabric upholstered sofas, chairs, and beds. Nicola Palascian's love and passion for modern design are what makes his company so successful, and the products pay incredibly close attention to detail and use materials in innovative ways.
With decades of experience, Nicoline Italia has maintained its artisan traditions and passion for Italian quality. It continues to merge newest technologies with the versatility of delivering custom made products that showcase incredible attention to detail, wide array of styles and strong artistry.
Write Your Own Review
Focus on the product and your individual experience with it:
- What features stand out most?
- What do you like or dislike about it?
- How long have you had it?
- Did it meet your expectations?
- Please contact us at 888.450.7666 to discuss issues regarding customer service or delivery
- product Q&A