The Radiant dining table captivates with its simplicity and functional diversity. The geometrically inspired crisscross legs stand out in the dining area to create a bold statement. Designed by Donato D'Urbino and Paolo Lomazzi for Naos and manufactured in Italy, the table features exorbitant attention to detail and high aesthetic value.
The Radiant dining table features a two-sided extension mechanism that's mesmerizing to watch as it is easy to use. Just push or pull in the extensions with little effort for a convenient feature. The table's top and extensions are available in an array of glass and ceramic finishes while its base is available in a variety of metal finishes.
- country of origin:Italy
- Assembly Required:Yes
- Shipping Charges:free
- Designed by Donato D'Urbino and Paolo Lomazzi
- Synchronized extension mechanism
- Top and extensions available in all glass and all-ceramic finishes on request
- Base, support, and mechanism in different colors are available on request
- The radiant base is available in chrome or satin nickel on request
- Base available in many metal finishes
- Manufactured in Italy
- 78¾" - 110¼"W × 39¼"D × 29½"H
designed byD’Urbino & Lomazzi
Since 1966, Donato D’Urbino and Paolo Lomazzi have been working together designing architecture, objects, scenography, furnishings and urban projects. Until his death in 1991, they worked with the accomplished architect Jonathan De Pas as well and created internationally respected projects.
Focusing on furniture and temporary pieces of architecture, the duo experiments with new innovative techniques and cutting-edge materials. Donato D'Urbino and Paolo Lomazzi have many awards and accolades under their belt, and their work is on display at museums around the world.
Since the mid-1980s Naos has been a pioneer in industrial design that centrally focused on movement and reinvention of objects. Offering truly original products both in design as well as in how they function, Naos product groups include innovative extension dining tables, coffee tables, dining chairs, and shelving solutions. Many of the dining tables expand at the touch of a button or from a unique mechanism, and some coffee tables rotate smoothly to show off different levels and instantly create ample space for belongings.
With cutting edge technology, the most sophisticated materials like chromed metal, stainless steel, aluminum, ceramic, and glass, Naos presents visually impactful furniture elements that are futuristically prevalent and present-day need fulfilling at once. The combination of movement, functionality, and eye-catching aesthetics make Naos one of the best modern furniture companies on the market.
- reviews Write Your Own Review
Focus on the product and your individual experience with it:
- What features stand out most?
- What do you like or dislike about it?
- How long have you had it?
- Did it meet your expectations?
- Please contact us at 888.450.7666 to discuss issues regarding customer service or delivery
- product q&a