Virtuoso 16 Mattress
Manufactured in Italy, Virtuoso 16 mattress by Magniflex is the epitome of comfort and luxurious sleep. Featuring a double-sided construction with a cool side that has silk, cotton and linen padding and a warm side with cashmere and camelhair wool padding, Virtuoso 16 mattress has a natural satin viscose cover and includes memoform HD and Elioform breeze layers. Virtuoso 16 mattress is available in standard us sizes which include twin, twin XL, full, queen, king, and California king.
The OEKO TEX standard 100 ensures the absence of substances that are toxic and harmful to people and the environment. Certifies the absence of toxic substances or off-gassing. Fire safety certification ensures that Magniflex products comply with current fire-safety regulations that safeguard consumers.
- Queen and King: 2 to 3 weeks
- Twin, Twin XL, Full and California King: 5 to 7 weeks
- country of origin:Italy
- Assembly Required:No
- Shipping Charges:free
- Super soft support
- Unsurpassed comfort
- Double-sided mattress: cool and warm side
- Warm side padding in horsehair, cashmere and camelhair wool
- Cool side padding in horsehair, silk, cotton, and linen
- Cover in natural satin viscose
- Memoform HD and Elioform breeze memory foam
- Gentle support Level
- Standard US mattress sizes twin, twin XL, full, queen, king, and California king
- 16" profile
- The OEKO TEX standard 100 certifies the absence of toxic substances or off-gassing
- Fire safety certification
- Certificate of quality, exclusively Made in Italy
- The design, manufacturing, and supply are completely Italian
- 20 Year Warranty
- Twin: 39"W × 75"D × 16"H
- Twin XL: 39"W × 80"D × 16"H
- Full: 54"W × 75"D × 16"H
- Queen: 60"W × 80"D × 16"H
- King: 76"W × 80"D × 16"H
- California King: 72"W × 84"D × 16"H
Italian mattress manufacturing company Magniflex offers quality sleep products that are certain to enhance rest. The largest mattress company in Italy, Magniflex brings five decades of technological experience to their designs.
Among industry leaders, Magniflex is recognized for its continuous investment in research and development. Magniflex has been on the list of the 500 most dynamic European companies for two consecutive years. Magniflex’s visco-elastic, water-latex, and foam mattresses are crafted by designers who understand that beds must not only be comfortable, but hygienic and safe as well. Magniflex uses breathable, sanitized, and hypoallergenic fabrics. Scientifically balanced construction ensures that the mattress keeps its original shape.
The interior design of a contemporary home is not complete without quality mattresses that both enhance the beauty of modern furniture and ensure a good night’s sleep. The room service 360° collection of Magniflex mattresses offers the best bedding furnishings available in the market today.
- reviews Write Your Own Reviewwe would love to hear your feedback on Virtuoso 16 Mattressby by Magniflex
Focus on the product and your individual experience with it:
- What features stand out most?
- What do you like or dislike about it?
- How long have you had it?
- Did it meet your expectations?
- Please contact us at 888.450.7666 to discuss issues regarding customer service or delivery
- product q&a