Virtuoso 12 Mattress
Virtuoso 12 mattress is the answer to all that is luxurious and comfortable. Manufactured in Italy by Magniflex, Virtuoso 12 mattress features unsurpassed comfort with medium support level, aimed to be the choice for pretty much everyone. With a double-sided structure that features a warm side padding in horsehair, cashmere and marino wool, while the cool side padding is in horsehair, silk, cotton, and linen. Virtuoso 12 mattress goes above and beyond for custom accommodations by also incorporating a natural satin viscose cover as well as Memoform HD and Elioform Breeze memory foam. Virtuoso 12 mattress is available in standard US mattress sizes twin, twin XL, full, queen, king, and California king.
The OEKO TEX standard 100 ensures the absence of substances that are toxic and harmful to people and the environment. Certifies the absence of toxic substances or off-gassing. Fire safety certification ensures that Magniflex products comply with current fire-safety regulations that safeguard consumers.
- Queen and King: 2 to 3 weeks
- Twin, Twin XL, Full and California King: 5 to 7 weeks
- country of origin:Italy
- Assembly Required:No
- Shipping Charges:free
- Medium Support Level
- Unsurpassed comfort
- Double-sided mattress: cool and warm side
- Warm side padding in horsehair, cashmere and merino wool
- Cool side padding in horsehair, silk, cotton, and linen
- Cover in natural satin viscose
- Memoform HD and Elioform breeze memory foam
- Standard US mattress sizes twin, twin XL, full, queen, king, and California king
- 12" profile
- The OEKO TEX standard 100 certifies the absence of toxic substances or off-gassing
- Fire safety certification
- Certificate of quality, exclusively Made in Italy
- The design, manufacturing, and supply are completely Italian
- 20 Year Warranty
- Twin: 39"W × 75"D × 12"H
- Twin XL: 39"W × 80"D × 12"H
- Full: 54"W × 75"D × 12"H
- Queen: 60"W × 80"D × 12"H
- King: 76"W × 80"D × 12"H
- California King: 72"W × 84"D × 12"H
Italian mattress manufacturing company Magniflex offers quality sleep products that are certain to enhance rest. The largest mattress company in Italy, Magniflex brings five decades of technological experience to their designs.
Among industry leaders, Magniflex is recognized for its continuous investment in research and development. Magniflex has been on the list of the 500 most dynamic European companies for two consecutive years. Magniflex’s visco-elastic, water-latex, and foam mattresses are crafted by designers who understand that beds must not only be comfortable, but hygienic and safe as well. Magniflex uses breathable, sanitized, and hypoallergenic fabrics. Scientifically balanced construction ensures that the mattress keeps its original shape.
The interior design of a contemporary home is not complete without quality mattresses that both enhance the beauty of modern furniture and ensure a good night’s sleep. The room service 360° collection of Magniflex mattresses offers the best bedding furnishings available in the market today.
- reviews Write Your Own Review
Focus on the product and your individual experience with it:
- What features stand out most?
- What do you like or dislike about it?
- How long have you had it?
- Did it meet your expectations?
- Please contact us at 888.450.7666 to discuss issues regarding customer service or delivery
- product q&a