Toscana Cotton Caresse Dual 9 Mattress
Toscana Cotton Caresse Dual 9 mattress by Magniflex features Ecogreen and Geomemory layers for medium-soft spinal support. Ecogreen layer, infused with essential oils and essences, delivers great spinal support and provides natural calming properties. Geomemory layer conforms to the body and adapts to its unique pressure points. The top layers are comprised of soft quilting and memory foam for ultimate comfort. Removable, organic cotton fabric cover. Cotton Caresse Dual 9 mattress offers medium-soft support. Available in twin, twin XL, full, queen, king, and California king sizes.
Queen, king and California king sizes feature a unique Dual Core® system. Dual Core® is an innovative technology designed by Magniflex. It allows you to customize your mattress with your sleeping partner without compromise. The mattress consists of two cores that are easily adjusted to offer each side a firmer or softer sleep experience independently. Simply unzip the cover, flip half of the core and you will get a softer and firmer side on the same sleeping surface.
Nature-inspired Toscana Collection by Magniflex is comprised of 100% organic cotton fabrics and eco-responsible memory foams for mattresses that promote a healthier body, soul, and planet. Using natural, locally sourced materials has enabled Magniflex to reduce the CO2 emissions and pass the Oeko-Tex Class 100 certification, ensuring Europe's highest eco-friendly standards.
The OEKO TEX standard 100 ensures the absence of substances that are toxic and harmful to people and the environment. Certifies the absence of toxic substances or off-gassing. Fire safety certification ensures that Magniflex products comply with current fire-safety regulations that safeguard consumers.
- Queen and King: 2 to 3 weeks
- Twin, Twin XL, Full and California King: 5 to 7 weeks
- country of origin:Italy
- Assembly Required:No
- Shipping Charges:free
- Medium Soft Support / Medium Firm Support (with the core flipped)
- Available in standard US mattress sizes: Twin, Twin XL, Full, Queen, King, and California King
- 9" profile
- Dual-core layer for individualized comfort customization for couples.
- Four-layer mattress
- Removable organic cotton cover
- Geomemory foam adapts to unique body pressure points
- Ecogreen layer is infused with essential oils and essences for natural calming properties
- Vacuum packaged
- The OEKO TEX standard 100 certifies the absence of toxic substances or off-gassing
- Fire safety certification
- Certificate of quality, exclusively Made in Italy
- The design, manufacturing, and supply are completely Italian
- 20 Year Warranty
- Twin: 39"W × 75"D × 9"H
- Twin XL: 39"W × 80"D × 9"H
- Full: 54"W × 75"D × 9"H
- Queen: 60"W × 80"D × 9"H
- King: 76"W × 80"D × 9"H
- California King: 72"W × 84"D × 9"H
Italian mattress manufacturing company Magniflex offers quality sleep products that are certain to enhance rest. The largest mattress company in Italy, Magniflex brings five decades of technological experience to their designs.
Among industry leaders, Magniflex is recognized for its continuous investment in research and development. Magniflex has been on the list of the 500 most dynamic European companies for two consecutive years. Magniflex’s visco-elastic, water-latex, and foam mattresses are crafted by designers who understand that beds must not only be comfortable, but hygienic and safe as well. Magniflex uses breathable, sanitized, and hypoallergenic fabrics. Scientifically balanced construction ensures that the mattress keeps its original shape.
The interior design of a contemporary home is not complete without quality mattresses that both enhance the beauty of modern furniture and ensure a good night’s sleep. The room service 360° collection of Magniflex mattresses offers the best bedding furnishings available in the market today.
- reviews Write Your Own Review
Focus on the product and your individual experience with it:
- What features stand out most?
- What do you like or dislike about it?
- How long have you had it?
- Did it meet your expectations?
- Please contact us at 888.450.7666 to discuss issues regarding customer service or delivery
- product q&a