Dolce Vita Comfort Dual 9 Mattress
Manufactured in Italy by Magniflex, Dolce Vita Comfort Dual 9 mattress features an Elioform layer that delivers firm spinal support. This mattress features a quilted cover in natural viscose & Outlast fabric. Dolce Vita Comfort Dual 9 Mattress is available in twin, twin XL, full, queen, king, and California king sizes. With an innovative Outlast fabric cover that absorbs excess heat for excellent body temperature regulation, Dolce Vita Comfort Dual 9 mattress ensures a long, relaxing night's sleep.
Dual Core® allows comfort customization by simply flipping the two internal cores of the mattress. Dual Core® is an innovative technology designed by Magniflex. It allows you to customize your mattress with your sleeping partner without compromise. The mattress consists of two cores that are easily adjusted to offer each side a firmer or softer sleep experience independently. Simply unzip the Cover, flip half of the core and you will get a softer and firmer side on the same sleeping surface.
The OEKO TEX standard 100 certifies the absence of toxic substances or off-gassing.
Outlast is a material designed for astronauts’ spacesuits. It is made of millions of small spheres of a special type of wax that melts at 97 F / 36 C. The melting process, which starts due to a rise in the body temperature, absorbs the excess heat and accumulates a part of it. When the temperature is stable and under the “melting point”, the spheres solidify and releases the energy accumulated in the form of heat.
- Queen and King: 2 to 3 weeks
- Twin, Twin XL, Full and California King: 5 to 7 weeks
- country of origin:Italy
- Assembly Required:No
- Shipping Charges:free
- Firm support / extra firm support (with the core flipped)
- Dual-Core allows comfort customization by simply flipping the two internal cores of the mattress
- Standard US mattress sizes twin, twin XL, full, queen, king, and California king.
- 9" profile
- Removable Outlast cover that absorbs excess heat
- Includes an Elioform and Memoform layer
- The OEKO TEX standard 100 certifies the absence of toxic substances or off-gassing
- Fire safety certification
- Certificate of quality, exclusively Made in Italy
- The design, manufacturing, and supply are completely Italian
- 20 Year Warranty
- Twin: 39"W × 75"D × 9"H
- Twin XL: 39"W × 80"D × 9"H
- Full: 54"W × 75"D × 9"H
- Queen: 60"W × 80"D × 9"H
- King: 76"W × 80"D × 9"H
- California King: 72"W × 84"D × 9"H
Italian mattress manufacturing company Magniflex offers quality sleep products that are certain to enhance rest. The largest mattress company in Italy, Magniflex brings five decades of technological experience to their designs.
Among industry leaders, Magniflex is recognized for its continuous investment in research and development. Magniflex has been on the list of the 500 most dynamic European companies for two consecutive years. Magniflex’s visco-elastic, water-latex, and foam mattresses are crafted by designers who understand that beds must not only be comfortable, but hygienic and safe as well. Magniflex uses breathable, sanitized, and hypoallergenic fabrics. Scientifically balanced construction ensures that the mattress keeps its original shape.
The interior design of a contemporary home is not complete without quality mattresses that both enhance the beauty of modern furniture and ensure a good night’s sleep. The room service 360° collection of Magniflex mattresses offers the best bedding furnishings available in the market today.
- Reviews 1 Customer Reviews
Write Your Own Review
- DinaThe best mattress everApr 07, 2020We purchased this mattress about 3 years ago and cannot be happier. We were recommended this mattress by our friends. Excellent support. Mattress is very firm, yet has a little bit of cushioning for superior comfort. No more annoying back pain in the mornings :) and Outlast fabric cover is amazing, never hot.
Focus on the product and your individual experience with it:
- What features stand out most?
- What do you like or dislike about it?
- How long have you had it?
- Did it meet your expectations?
- Please contact us at 888.450.7666 to discuss issues regarding customer service or delivery
- product Q&A