DaVinci Leonardo Dual 14 Mattress
One of the most luxurious mattresses offered by Magniflex, DaVinci Leonardo Dual 14 seven-layer mattress featuring Eliosoft and Elioform layers for an ultra-soft and soft side, as well as an innovative Magnigel layer. Luxuriously plush top quilting crafted from soft Eden fiber is right under the Outlast removable, viscose cover with a lily design for a silky touch. Outlast fabric absorbs excess heat for excellent body temperature regulation, ensuring a long, relaxing night’s sleep. Manufactured in Italy, DaVinci Leonardo 14 mattress is available in twin, twin XL, full, queen, king, and Cal. king sizes.
Magnigel Foam is an innovative material that consists of a highly breathable, flexible gel. It is ecological, crushproof, and its high-density structure makes it incredibly soft and comfortable. Magnigel Foam gives the mattress freshness and lightness so you feel as if you are sleeping on a cloud.
Dual Core® allows comfort customization by simply flipping the two internal cores of the mattress. Dual Core® is an innovative technology designed by Magniflex. It allows you to customize your mattress with your sleeping partner without compromise. The mattress consists of two cores that are easily adjusted to offer each side a firmer or softer sleep experience independently. Simply unzip the Cover, flip half of the core and you will get a softer and firmer side on the same sleeping surface.
The OEKO TEX standard 100 ensures the absence of substances that are toxic and harmful to people and the environment. Certifies the absence of toxic substances or off-gassing. Fire safety certification ensures that Magniflex products comply with current fire-safety regulations that safeguard consumers.
- Queen and King: 2 to 3 weeks
- Twin, Twin XL, Full and California King: 5 to 7 weeks
- country of origin:Italy
- Assembly Required:No
- Shipping Charges:free
- Super soft support / Medium soft support (with the core flipped)
- Standard US mattress sizes twin, twin XL, full, queen, king, and California king
- 14" profile
- Outlast removable, viscose cover with a lily design for a silky touch
- Outlast fabric absorbs excess heat for excellent body temperature regulation
- Seven-layer mattress with Eliosoft and Elioform layers and innovative Magnigel layer
- Queen and King feature Dual Core® system
- The OEKO TEX standard 100 certifies the absence of toxic substances or off-gassing
- Fire safety certification
- Certificate of quality, exclusively Made in Italy
- The design, manufacturing, and supply are completely Italian
- 20 Year Warranty
- Twin: 39"W × 75"D × 14"H
- Twin XL: 39"W × 80"D × 14"H
- Full: 54"W × 75"D × 14"H
- Queen: 60"W × 80"D × 14"H
- King: 76"W × 80"D × 14"H
- California King: 72"W × 84"D × 14"H
Italian mattress manufacturing company Magniflex offers quality sleep products that are certain to enhance rest. The largest mattress company in Italy, Magniflex brings five decades of technological experience to their designs.
Among industry leaders, Magniflex is recognized for its continuous investment in research and development. Magniflex has been on the list of the 500 most dynamic European companies for two consecutive years. Magniflex’s visco-elastic, water-latex, and foam mattresses are crafted by designers who understand that beds must not only be comfortable, but hygienic and safe as well. Magniflex uses breathable, sanitized, and hypoallergenic fabrics. Scientifically balanced construction ensures that the mattress keeps its original shape.
The interior design of a contemporary home is not complete without quality mattresses that both enhance the beauty of modern furniture and ensure a good night’s sleep. The room service 360° collection of Magniflex mattresses offers the best bedding furnishings available in the market today.
- Reviews Write Your Own Review
Focus on the product and your individual experience with it:
- What features stand out most?
- What do you like or dislike about it?
- How long have you had it?
- Did it meet your expectations?
- Please contact us at 888.450.7666 to discuss issues regarding customer service or delivery
- product Q&A