Up-Down corner sectional sofa with peninsula by Cierre instantly elevates the look of a modern home. It seamlessly blends comfort and style with cushioned lining, soft upholstery, and intricate stitching that creates a striped pattern along the sides and back. With an opening between the cushions in the center, it is an ideal place for a C-shape end table, creating a great place for food, laptops, and more. The headrests are adjustable as well, giving you comfort and support when lounging.
Manufactured in Italy to ensure quality, Up-down corner sectional sofa with peninsula is available in left and right configurations. Fabric and leather upholstery options are available, and the stitching comes in matching, lighter, and darker colors. The legs come in Chrome.
- country of origin:Italy
- Assembly Required:Yes
- Shipping Charges:free
- Manufactured in Italy
- Designed by Maurizio Manzoni
- Left and right configurations are available
- Upholstery options include various fabrics and leathers
- The stitching comes in matching, lighter, and darker colors
- Metal structure
- Wooden frame, supported by elastic belts
- Seat cushions in expanded polyurethane foam
- Armrests with metal structure and wooden frame, padded with expanded polyurethane foam
- Backrests with metal structure and wooden frame, padded with expanded polyurethane foam
- High backrest piece has an adjustable mechanism
- Black chrome-plated metal legs
- 147¾"W × 107"D × 25½"H
- When adjustable backrest in use:
- Max. width - 149¼"
- Max. depth - 108¾"
designed byMaurizio Manzoni
Maurizio Manzoni is a busy man! Born in 1967 in Nuoro, he went to school in Florence and graduated with a degree in architecture. From then on, he built a stellar reputation in the world of architecture and design, collaborating with many prestigious Italian companies and design firms, as well as doing work abroad as well. Manzoni does everything from interior design, graphic design, architecture projects, product and fabric design, as well as designing and planning the interiors and exteriors of boats and yachts. He co-founded StudioMEMO in 2001 with professor Roberto Tapinassi.
Manzoni creates products for the successful company, Cierre, which can be found on our website. All of his products are distinct in style, using intricate details that have geometric inspirations. His products are also as comfortable and practical as they are visually pleasing. As if all of this wasn't enough, Manzoni also teaches at the University of Florence.
Founded in 1972 by Romano and Cesarina Conficconi, Cierre is an innovative Italian leather manufacturer that has grown and evolved over the years, making them both nationally and internationally respected. Romano was the first in the industry to have a company that incorporates the full production cycle, from design to production to a finished product, and that has made him an innovator in the field. Cierre personifies "made in Italy" traditions, quality and modern design through dynamic approaches to manufacturing and a steadfast commitment to hand made leather furniture.
With a large production facility and a substantial team of craftsmen, Cierre has been consistent in manufacturing creative and essential leather furniture like sofas, sectionals, lounge chairs, chaise lounges and beds with designs that are current and relevant. The outcome of decades of manufacturing experience makes Cierre one of the most quality-and-design focused Italian establishments that continues to reinvent itself to meet the needs of people worldwide with confidence, respect, and future-oriented mindset.
- Reviews Write Your Own Review
Focus on the product and your individual experience with it:
- What features stand out most?
- What do you like or dislike about it?
- How long have you had it?
- Did it meet your expectations?
- Please contact us at 888.450.7666 to discuss issues regarding customer service or delivery
- product Q&A