Eva II Armchair
Unwind after a long day in the bold and geometrically inspired Eva II armchair by Cierre. The grand silhouette features tufted stitching on the back and sides that creates an eye-catching checkered pattern. With convenient adjustable armrests and headrest, you can move it precisely to your liking for optimal comfort and ergonomic support. The cushioned lining also provides comfort and makes the chair one of the best seats in the house!
Manufactured in Italy with incredible attention to detail, the Eva II armchair is part of the gorgeous Eva collection designed by Gianmaria Conficconi. Various upholstery options are available in luxurious leathers and fabrics, and the stitching comes in matching, lighter, or darker finishes.
- country of origin:Italy
- Assembly Required:No
- Shipping Charges:free
- Designed by Gianmaria Conficconi
- Part of the Eva II collection
- Tufted sides and back
- Adjustable arm and backrests
- Upholstery options include an array of leathers and fabrics
- The stitching comes in matching, lighter, or darker colors
- Polyurethane seat and back with sterilized anti-allergy goose feathers filling
- Seat suspension reinforced with intertwined elastic belts
- Multilayer poplar frame
- Black plastic legs
- Available with double color upholstery on request
- Manufactured in Italy
- 45¾"W × 38¼" D × 36½"H
- When adjustable armrests are in use 54¼"W
- When the adjustable headrest is in use 2¾" space is needed between sofa and wall
designed byGianmaria Conficconi
Born in 1985 and a graduate of Industrial Design at IED in 2008, Gianmaria Conficconi is a third-generation family member to be involved with the prestigious Italian furniture company, Cierre. Currently, he is the company's Export Manager for the North American and European markets and is very successful at promoting the brand internationally.
Gianmaria Conficconi also is a pivotal part of the design process. He travels all around the world, finding inspiration in different cultures to create iconic pieces of furniture. His designs pay incredible attention to detail and use a combination of clean lines and bold angles for an eye-catching touch. All of the seating solutions he makes seamlessly combine comfort and style, making them ideal in any setting.
Founded in 1972 by Romano and Cesarina Conficconi, Cierre is an innovative Italian leather manufacturer that has grown and evolved over the years, making them both nationally and internationally respected. Romano was the first in the industry to have a company that incorporates the full production cycle, from design to production to a finished product, and that has made him an innovator in the field. Cierre personifies "made in Italy" traditions, quality and modern design through dynamic approaches to manufacturing and a steadfast commitment to hand made leather furniture.
With a large production facility and a substantial team of craftsmen, Cierre has been consistent in manufacturing creative and essential leather furniture like sofas, sectionals, lounge chairs, chaise lounges and beds with designs that are current and relevant. The outcome of decades of manufacturing experience makes Cierre one of the most quality-and-design focused Italian establishments that continues to reinvent itself to meet the needs of people worldwide with confidence, respect, and future-oriented mindset.
- reviews Write Your Own Reviewwe would love to hear your feedback on Eva II Armchairby by Gianmaria Conficconi for Cierre
Focus on the product and your individual experience with it:
- What features stand out most?
- What do you like or dislike about it?
- How long have you had it?
- Did it meet your expectations?
- Please contact us at 888.450.7666 to discuss issues regarding customer service or delivery
- product q&a
this product has no questions yet, be the first to ask one Ask a Question