The Boheme swiveling dining chair by Cierre is a practical yet stylish seating solution for a modern dining room. The angled legs are eye-catching and juxtapose against the curved seat for a complementary touch. Thanks to the cushioned lining and soft upholstery, it provides comfort for hours, and the swiveling base allows for easy mobility for added appeal. Pair with a variety of grand Cierre dining tables to form a cohesive look.
Manufactured in Italy with incredible attention to detail, the Boheme swiveling dining chair is available as a side or armchair version. Upholstery options include an array of leathers and fabrics, and the stitching comes in matching, lighter, or darker colors. The base comes in many metal colors.
- country of origin:Italy
- Assembly Required:No
- Shipping Charges:free
- Designed by Stefano Conficconi
- Part of the Boheme collection
- Upholstery options include an array of leathers and fabrics
- The stitching comes in matching, lighter, or darker colors
- The base comes in different metal finishes
- Polyurethane back cushion with cold foam
- Polyurethane seat cushion
- Available with or without armrests
- Swiveling chair with return mechanism
- Dual-tone upholstery available on request
- Manufactured in Italy
- 25½"W × 23¾"D × 30"H (Both side and armchairs)
designed byStefano Conficconi
Stefano Conficconi is the CEO of the prestigious Italian furniture company, Cierre. His father founded the company in 1972, so Stefano grew up working there. Conficconi began on the manufacturing side and now has a pivotal role in the design process. He is inspired by travel, thinking of new designs by visiting places around the world and seeing what furniture people in those areas want and need. Anything from furniture in a hotel or architecture in different cities can spark a new product idea.
Cierre is an internationally successful brand that uses a combination of hand-crafted Italian tradition and new technology. Conficconi, along with his son, takes pride in creating seating solutions that are both aesthetically pleasing and comfortable. The seating solutions are designed with even more comfort in mind because of the adjustable mechanisms that provide ergonomic support.
Founded in 1972 by Romano and Cesarina Conficconi, Cierre is an innovative Italian leather manufacturer that has grown and evolved over the years, making them both nationally and internationally respected. Romano was the first in the industry to have a company that incorporates the full production cycle, from design to production to a finished product, and that has made him an innovator in the field. Cierre personifies "made in Italy" traditions, quality and modern design through dynamic approaches to manufacturing and a steadfast commitment to hand made leather furniture.
With a large production facility and a substantial team of craftsmen, Cierre has been consistent in manufacturing creative and essential leather furniture like sofas, sectionals, lounge chairs, chaise lounges and beds with designs that are current and relevant. The outcome of decades of manufacturing experience makes Cierre one of the most quality-and-design focused Italian establishments that continues to reinvent itself to meet the needs of people worldwide with confidence, respect, and future-oriented mindset.
- reviews Write Your Own Reviewwe would love to hear your feedback on Boheme Swiveling Dining Chairby by Stefano Conficconi for Cierre
Focus on the product and your individual experience with it:
- What features stand out most?
- What do you like or dislike about it?
- How long have you had it?
- Did it meet your expectations?
- Please contact us at 888.450.7666 to discuss issues regarding customer service or delivery
- product q&a