The Zeppelin suspension light features a mid-century modern inspired design that pays tribute to industrialism. The structure is reminiscent of a birdcage to bring a touch of nature inside, all while offering warm, focused lighting. With a delicate demeanor, it looks lovely hung over a table or counter. Hang it alone or in stunning groupings for versatile visual effects.
Manufactured in Italy and designed by Oriano Favaretto for Cattelan Italia, the Zeppelin suspension light is available in two sizes. The frame comes in various metal finishes, while the central shade comes in an array of fabric options.
- country of origin:Italy
- Assembly Required:No
- Designed by Oriano Favaretto
- Available in two sizes
- Matt black painted steel with black fabric or in nickel with either ivory or brown lampshade
- 24½" diameter requires 1× LED 23W E26 (bulb not included)
- 32¼" diameter requires 4× LED 15W E26 (bulb not included)
- Manufactured in Italy
- Ø24½" × 26"H
- Ø32¼" × 28¾" H
- Standard cord max. length 118"
- Extra 39" available on request
designed byOriano Favaretto
Oriano Favaretto attended the "Accademia delle Belle Arti" where he had the opportunity to meet Emilio Vedova, an iconic teacher in his life. His popular professional successes include "Lubian 1982" award at the "Italian Academy Competition," as well as the working experience in painting art, gained at the "Bevilacqua La Masa" foundation. Favaretto took part in numerous leading international shows—"Eventi" in Milan, together with Zuccheri and Oira, the itinerant fair "I Fiori Della Metafora" with Plessi and D'orazio and the "Murano" award won by Oriano.
Noteworthy is the"Lampada d'oro" award gained in 1993 and then the "Prix d'Excellence," from Marie Clare thanks to his "Polipò" which soon became the lamp of the year. He cooperates with several prominent companies in the domain of industrial design. His artworks are exposed at the Glass Museum in Murano and in some other private collections.
manufactured byCattelan Italia
Giorgio and Silvia Cattelan founded Cattelan Italia in 1979 to create modern furnishings to enhance the home, and today, their son Paolo Cattelan runs the company with the same innovative and sophisticated style. Cattelan Italia is known for creating beautiful Italian modern furniture, lighting and home decor items that make eye-catching focal points.
With many awards to their name thanks to their partnership with talented designers, Gastone Rinaldi, Yoshino, and Emilio Nanni, Cattelan Italia is well-respected around the world. Their brilliant collection includes a broad array of distinctive dining tables, chairs, beds, sideboards, bookshelves, light fixtures, mirrors, and coat racks. Grand with incredible attention to detail, Cattelan Italia’s eye-catching modern designs are as practical and functional as they are aesthetically pleasing.
- reviews Write Your Own Reviewwe would love to hear your feedback on Zeppelin Suspension Lightby by Oriano Favaretto for Cattelan Italia
Focus on the product and your individual experience with it:
- What features stand out most?
- What do you like or dislike about it?
- How long have you had it?
- Did it meet your expectations?
- Please contact us at 888.450.7666 to discuss issues regarding customer service or delivery
- product q&a 1