The Vinyl coffee table by Cattelan Italia is an ode to vinyl records. Designed by Oriano Favaretto and manufactured in Italy, the coffee table is a conversation piece with elegance and alluring textures. The crisscross base uses a playful amount of geometry for an eye-catching touch. With ample space on top, it provides plenty of room for drinks, snacks, remotes, and pieces of decor. Thanks to the best quality materials, it is sustainable for years to come.
With two sizes and three different heights that allow its individual or clustered look, the Vinyl coffee table is easily customized. It has a steel frame in various finishes and a handmade top that uses a vitreous paste with a pearl-like effect on Murano artistic glass top.
- country of origin:Italy
- Assembly Required:Yes
- Designed by Oriano Favaretto
- Available in two sizes and three different heights
- Round table top
- Can be used as coffee or side table
- Stand alone element or one that benefits from repetition
- Chrome, black, or titanium embossed lacquered steel frame
- Murano artistic glass top in Petrolio or Madreperla colors
- The top is handmade based on ancient techniques of Murano, made of Murano vitreous paste with Madreperla effect
- Imperfections, streaks, color variations, and irregularities of shape are characteristic of the handmade work
- Manufactured in Italy
- Ø19¾" x 10¼"H
- Ø19¾" x 14¼"H
- Ø19¾" x 18"H
- Ø28½" x 10¼"H
- Ø28½" x 14¼"H
- Ø28½" x 18"H
designed byOriano Favaretto
Oriano Favaretto attended the "Accademia delle Belle Arti" where he had the opportunity to meet Emilio Vedova, an iconic teacher in his life. His popular professional successes include "Lubian 1982" award at the "Italian Academy Competition," as well as the working experience in painting art, gained at the "Bevilacqua La Masa" foundation. Favaretto took part in numerous leading international shows—"Eventi" in Milan, together with Zuccheri and Oira, the itinerant fair "I Fiori Della Metafora" with Plessi and D'orazio and the "Murano" award won by Oriano.
Noteworthy is the"Lampada d'oro" award gained in 1993 and then the "Prix d'Excellence," from Marie Clare thanks to his "Polipò" which soon became the lamp of the year. He cooperates with several prominent companies in the domain of industrial design. His artworks are exposed at the Glass Museum in Murano and in some other private collections.
manufactured byCattelan Italia
Giorgio and Silvia Cattelan founded Cattelan Italia in 1979 to create modern furnishings to enhance the home, and today, their son Paolo Cattelan runs the company with the same innovative and sophisticated style. Cattelan Italia is known for creating beautiful Italian modern furniture, lighting and home decor items that make eye-catching focal points.
With many awards to their name thanks to their partnership with talented designers, Gastone Rinaldi, Yoshino, and Emilio Nanni, Cattelan Italia is well-respected around the world. Their brilliant collection includes a broad array of distinctive dining tables, chairs, beds, sideboards, bookshelves, light fixtures, mirrors, and coat racks. Grand with incredible attention to detail, Cattelan Italia’s eye-catching modern designs are as practical and functional as they are aesthetically pleasing.
- reviews Write Your Own Review
Focus on the product and your individual experience with it:
- What features stand out most?
- What do you like or dislike about it?
- How long have you had it?
- Did it meet your expectations?
- Please contact us at 888.450.7666 to discuss issues regarding customer service or delivery
- product q&a