Sigma Drive dining table by Philip Jackson is an attractive solution that also offers convenience and space-saving while adding a touch of mid-century modern design to its surroundings. With double-sided extensions that pull out in one swift motion, it creates more space in seconds. The hollow rectangular bases have an inviting demeanor and add posh appeal to the room. Manufactured in Italy by Cattelan Italia.
With two sizes to choose from, Sigma Drive extension table features an array of wood finishes for the top and extensions with irregular edges that give it an organic appeal. The legs of the Sigma Drive table are metal with a clear coating that gives it a raw, unfinished look.
- country of origin:Italy
- Assembly Required:Yes
- Shipping Charges:free
- 78¾"-118"W × 43¼"D × 29½"H
- 94½"-133¾"W × 47¼"D × 29½"H
designed byPhilip Jackson
Philip Jackson is a well-respected Italian product designer. He collaborates with many prominent Italian design firms, such as Cattelan Italia. Grand and geometrically inspired, his work commands contemporary appeal and are gorgeous statement pieces. The products have incredible attention to detail and are sustainable for years to come.
manufactured byCattelan Italia
Giorgio and Silvia Cattelan founded Cattelan Italia in 1979 to create modern furnishings to enhance the home, and today, their son Paolo Cattelan runs the company with the same innovative and sophisticated style. Cattelan Italia is known for creating beautiful Italian modern furniture, lighting and home decor items that make eye-catching focal points.
With many awards to their name thanks to their partnership with talented designers, Gastone Rinaldi, Yoshino, and Emilio Nanni, Cattelan Italia is well-respected around the world. Their brilliant collection includes a broad array of distinctive dining tables, chairs, beds, sideboards, bookshelves, light fixtures, mirrors, and coat racks. Grand with incredible attention to detail, Cattelan Italia’s eye-catching modern designs are as practical and functional as they are aesthetically pleasing.
- Reviews Write Your Own Review
Focus on the product and your individual experience with it:
- What features stand out most?
- What do you like or dislike about it?
- How long have you had it?
- Did it meet your expectations?
- Please contact us at 888.450.7666 to discuss issues regarding customer service or delivery
- product Q&A 1
- Table legs are in transparent varnished metal (a transparent coating applied to metal) and its color is graphite
- The table top consists of solid irregular edges and wood veneer in the center
- Extensions match the table top perfectly
- Burned oak is a dark brown heat-treated finish. Ikon dining table by Cattelan Italia has a good representation of the burned oak finish