Striking and elegant, the Premier Keramik Drive table quickship by Cattelan Italia is a statement worthy piece of furniture. The sculptural base features angled, crisscross metal accents for a bold, geometric touch. With double-sided extensions, it creates more space in seconds to accommodate many people. The leaves slide out in and out with ease and store conveniently under the table, which is a great space-saving feature. Thanks to the contrasting finishes, the table stands out in style.
Manufactured in Italy with incredible attention to detail and designed by Andrea Lucatello, the Premier Keramik drive table is available to ship within weeks rather than months. The top comes in matte golden Calacatta ceramic, and the base is in textured titanium.
- country of origin:Italy
- Assembly Required:Yes
- Designed by Andrea Lucatello
- Part of the Premier collection
- Double-sided extensions
- The top comes in matte golden Calacatta ceramic
- The base is in textured titanium
- Manufactured in Italy
- 78¾" - 115¾"W × 41¾"D × 29½"H
designed byAndrea Lucatello
Andrea Lucatello is an accomplished industrial designer who's accolades include “Skylab” writing board, “Origami,” “Wing Chair” and “Letto Rialto” special mentions in prestigious design communities. With specialized knowledge in the processing of designs thanks to his eclectic professional background, Lucatello's designs are unique and revolutionary.
Lucatello lives and works in Treviso and in 2010, he won Top 10 2001 award at the International Chair exhibition. His designs have a playful use of geometry that makes them noteworthy in a contemporary setting.
manufactured byCattelan Italia
Giorgio and Silvia Cattelan founded Cattelan Italia in 1979 to create modern furnishings to enhance the home, and today, their son Paolo Cattelan runs the company with the same innovative and sophisticated style. Cattelan Italia is known for creating beautiful Italian modern furniture, lighting and home decor items that make eye-catching focal points.
With many awards to their name thanks to their partnership with talented designers, Gastone Rinaldi, Yoshino, and Emilio Nanni, Cattelan Italia is well-respected around the world. Their brilliant collection includes a broad array of distinctive dining tables, chairs, beds, sideboards, bookshelves, light fixtures, mirrors, and coat racks. Grand with incredible attention to detail, Cattelan Italia’s eye-catching modern designs are as practical and functional as they are aesthetically pleasing.
- reviews 1 Customer Reviews
Write Your Own Review
- TTKSturdy!Feb 06, 2021I bought Premier Keramik Drive table three weeks ago and it was delivered to me within 3 days. The table is a very elegant and quality table. I am glad with my purchase and can honestly say it is a sturdy, statement worthy piece of furniture. The color (Matte Golden Calacatta Ceramic) and style of the dining table is fabulous with the base tucked under just right so there is no interference with pushing your chairs completely in. I love the double-sided extensions feature to expand the size when needed. The operation, sliding in and out of the leaves, is very easy.
Room Service 360 has not only quality products, but also great customer service. I made a couple of trips to the showroom before I decided which table to buy, and every time I visited the store, I received very friendly customer service. Art Telesh, director of operations, helped me pick the right table for my room size and liking.
Art is a very professional, patient and knowledgeable who has a good understanding of the available products and takes time to understand his customer's needs. He worked with me, as well as advised me, in leading to choosing the perfect table for me. He also helped me in purchasing Blitz Dining chairs that are comfortable and complement the table exquisitely.
Focus on the product and your individual experience with it:
- What features stand out most?
- What do you like or dislike about it?
- How long have you had it?
- Did it meet your expectations?
- Please contact us at 888.450.7666 to discuss issues regarding customer service or delivery
- product q&a