The Zen extension dining table by Bonaldo adds a sleek style to a modern dining room. Perfect for large families and people who do a lot of entertaining, the one-sided extension provides more space in seconds. To use, simply pull the table out at one end in one swift motion. When the extension is not in use, it stores conveniently under the table. The minimalistic silhouette adapts well with your existing furnishings, and because of the timeless design, it will be a staple piece of furniture for years to come. Choose between lacquered, glass, and ceramic options for the top to create the perfect table for your needs.
Manufactured in Italy with incredible attention to detail, the Zen extension dining table comes in three sizes. In addition to the top being highly customizable, the base also comes in different metal finishes.
- country of origin:Italy
- Assembly Required:Yes
- Shipping Charges:free
- Available in three extension sizes
- The top comes in lacquer, glass, and ceramic options
- The extensions are in a matching matte lacquered wood
- White frosted glass and Calacatta ceramic top are paired with white matte lacquered extensions
- Ardesia grey ceramic top is paired with anthracite grey matte lacquered extensions
- The second extension leaf is available on request for smaller sizes
- The base is available in different metal options
- Manufactured in Italy
- 49¼" - 70¾"W × 31½" D × 29½"H
- 55" - 74¾"W × 35½"D × 29½"H
- 63" - 84¾" - 104¼"W × 35½"D × 29½"H
designed byMarconato and ZappaMaurizio Marconato and Terry Zappa are an iconic Italian design team with decades of experience under their belt. In 1981, they started their design careers and have created innovative products for the furniture sector. For years, they collaborated with companies both in Italy and abroad to gain experience and hone their craft. In 1991, they started Marconato & Zappa Architetti Associati, which is well-respected internationally. In addition to product design, they also are interior designers. They work on commercial, residential, and hotel projects, and the results are sleek and modern. Also, they refurbish modern buildings on the architectural side of things. Some of the duo's collaborations include working with Bonaldo, Move Spa, De Santis, and many more.
Bonaldo has an internationally respected reputation because of their collection of beautiful Italian modern furniture. Founded in 1936, Bonaldo has a high-tech approach with a combination of hands-on and machine craftsmanship. Their company is one-of-a-kind because of their use of research and experimentation, which is seen through their use of tubular metal frames that they introduced to the design realm decades ago, along with their use of flexible materials.
By seamlessly blending modern design, passion, and old-world Italian craftsmanship, Bonaldo creates iconic products that enhance people’s lives. A stellar cast of talented designers, including Ron Arad and Karim Rashid, Toshiyuki Kita and D’Urbino and Lomazzi, lend their artistry to the company, creating a wide range of furniture with distinctive, unmistakable style.
No matter what type of furniture you’re after, Bonaldo has it all from sofas, sectionals, and beds, to dining tables, chairs, and accessories. All of their creations make lovely statement pieces and are sustainable for years to come.
- reviews Write Your Own Review
Focus on the product and your individual experience with it:
- What features stand out most?
- What do you like or dislike about it?
- How long have you had it?
- Did it meet your expectations?
- Please contact us at 888.450.7666 to discuss issues regarding customer service or delivery
- product q&a