The Lamima Too bar stool by Bonaldo adds edgy style to a modern bar area or kitchen. Sleek and sophisticated, the geometrically inspired silhouette is eye-catching. The soft upholstery provides ultimate comfort during meals, and the angled back offers ergonomic support to promote proper posture. With incredible attention to detail, the intricate stitching is stylish and showcases fine Italian craftsmanship.
Designed by Mauro Lipparini and manufactured in Italy to ensure quality, the Lamina Too bar stool is available in counter and bar heights. The upholstery options come in hard leather to create a custom look.
- country of origin:Italy
- Assembly Required:No
- Shipping Charges:free
- Designed by Mauro Lipparini
- Part of the Lamina collection
- Counter and bar heights available
- Available with hard leather upholstery options
- Intricate stitching and edges match the upholstery
- Manufactured in Italy
- 18"W × 18½"D × 32¾"H (Seat height: 26¾")
- 18"W × 19" D × 36½"H (Seat height: 30¾")
designed byMauro Lipparini
Based in Florence, Italy, Mauro Lipparini is a well-known talent around the world in the industrial design field. Winner of the Good Design® Global Awards in 2011,—the highest and most prestigious honor in design—Lipparini's expertise is in home and office furnishings as well as textiles.
Lipparini's designs are known to be minimalistic with sharp and eye-catching lines that stand out in the room. His playful use of geometry and bright colors makes people feel happy when they see his creations, one of the reasons he is so successful in his field.
Bonaldo has an internationally respected reputation because of their collection of beautiful Italian modern furniture. Founded in 1936, Bonaldo has a high-tech approach with a combination of hands-on and machine craftsmanship. Their company is one-of-a-kind because of their use of research and experimentation, which is seen through their use of tubular metal frames that they introduced to the design realm decades ago, along with their use of flexible materials.
By seamlessly blending modern design, passion, and old-world Italian craftsmanship, Bonaldo creates iconic products that enhance people’s lives. A stellar cast of talented designers, including Ron Arad and Karim Rashid, Toshiyuki Kita and D’Urbino and Lomazzi, lend their artistry to the company, creating a wide range of furniture with distinctive, unmistakable style.
No matter what type of furniture you’re after, Bonaldo has it all from sofas, sectionals, and beds, to dining tables, chairs, and accessories. All of their creations make lovely statement pieces and are sustainable for years to come.
- reviews Write Your Own Reviewwe would love to hear your feedback on Lamina Too Bar Stoolby by Mauro Lipparini for Bonaldo
Focus on the product and your individual experience with it:
- What features stand out most?
- What do you like or dislike about it?
- How long have you had it?
- Did it meet your expectations?
- Please contact us at 888.450.7666 to discuss issues regarding customer service or delivery
- product q&a