Qlocktwo Touch Alarm Clock
The Qlocktwo touch alarm clock is the perfect addition to a modern bedroom and is full of functional convenience when getting up in the morning. With the same innovative design as the rest of the award-winning Qlocktwo collection, the time is spelled out with illuminating letters in five-minute increments, and the four dots in the corners light up as each minute passes.
The Qlocktwo touch table clock has many exceptional traits that make it a popular choice. It features an alarm with a snooze function, a night-touch mode that makes the clock dark unless it's tapped on to see the time, night light with a touch of the button, and an illumination feature that brightens or dims the time depending on the ambiance of the room. Available in over twenty different languages and a variety of different metal finishes. Made in Germany.
- country of origin:Germany
- Assembly Required:Yes
- Shipping Charges:free
- Available in metal or acrylic finishes
- Qlocktwo clock is available in more than 20 languages
- The alarm clock functions with snooze mode by pressing the top
- Night-touch feature that makes the clock dark unless touched to see the time
- Illumination feature brightens or dims the time depending on the ambiance of the room
- Nightlight comes on with the press of a button
- Manufactured in Germany
- 5¼"W × ¾"D × 5¼"H
Founded in 2000 by Marco Biegert and Andrea Funk, Qlocktwo is an award-winning German company that creates innovative clocks that are as stunning as they are functional. Qlocktwo, in many variations, is what made this company internationally successful and respected. The revolutionary clock spells out what time it is in lights, and the large square composition makes it double as a way to tell time and a beautiful masterpiece to showcase on the wall. Because of their use of innovative technology and eye-catching aesthetics, the company received the Red Dot design award in 2019, which has made them a highly sought-after brand.
The company started in Schwabison Gmund, a small town in Southern Germany, and has vastly grown since then. These creations are on display at museums around the world, and the use of gold and bronze makes some of their clocks high-end collector’s pieces.
- reviews Write Your Own Reviewwe would love to hear your feedback on Qlocktwo Touch Alarm Clockby by Qlocktwo
Focus on the product and your individual experience with it:
- What features stand out most?
- What do you like or dislike about it?
- How long have you had it?
- Did it meet your expectations?
- Please contact us at 888.450.7666 to discuss issues regarding customer service or delivery
- product q&a
this product has no questions yet, be the first to ask one Ask a Question