Qlocktwo Large Wall Clock
The Qlocktwo large wall clock is an iconic addition to a contemporary home or office. The Qlocktwo collection has an innovative design that spells out the time in five-minute increments with light-up letters for an eye-catching and illuminating touch. In the corners, there are four dots that light up as each minute passes for a convenient feature. With a massive structure, the clock has a powerful presence to make it a great statement piece in any room.
The award-winning Qlocktwo large wall clock is a modern masterpiece and is made in Germany. Available in a variety of metal colors and over twenty different languages for added appeal.
- country of origin:Germany
- Assembly Required:Yes
- Shipping Charges:free
- Each individual letter is crafted with laser engravement
- The remote is used to change the display setting & manually set the time. The App can be used only to set the time.
- Qlocktwo clock is available in more than 20 languages
- Cables in different colors are available on request
- RAL colors for metal face available on request
- Clock faces are available in metal finishes and colored metal finishes
- Manufactured in Germany
The remote is used to change the display setting & manually set the time. The App can be used only to set the time.
35½"W × 1¼" D × 35½"H
Founded in 2000 by Marco Biegert and Andrea Funk, Qlocktwo is an award-winning German company that creates innovative clocks that are as stunning as they are functional. Qlocktwo, in many variations, is what made this company internationally successful and respected. The revolutionary clock spells out what time it is in lights, and the large square composition makes it double as a way to tell time and a beautiful masterpiece to showcase on the wall. Because of their use of innovative technology and eye-catching aesthetics, the company received the Red Dot design award in 2019, which has made them a highly sought-after brand.
The company started in Schwabison Gmund, a small town in Southern Germany, and has vastly grown since then. These creations are on display at museums around the world, and the use of gold and bronze makes some of their clocks high-end collector’s pieces.
- reviews Write Your Own Review
Focus on the product and your individual experience with it:
- What features stand out most?
- What do you like or dislike about it?
- How long have you had it?
- Did it meet your expectations?
- Please contact us at 888.450.7666 to discuss issues regarding customer service or delivery
- product q&a