Qlocktwo Large Creator's Edition Wall Clock
Qlocktwo large Creator's Edition wall clock is a luxurious and incredible piece of home decor. The Qlocktwo collection has an innovative design that spells out the time in five-minute increments with light-up letters for an eye-catching and illuminating touch. In the corners, there are four dots that light up as each minute passes for a convenient feature. With a massive structure, the clock has a commanding presence to make it a great statement piece in any room.
What makes the creator's edition so exceptional is the variety of magnificent metal finish options that have a vintage look about them. Many of the finishes have hand-made qualities, such as the gold and gold & silver options that are covered in luxurious gold leaves one by one. The award-winning Qlocktwo large Creator's Edition wall clock is a modern masterpiece by Biegert & Funk and is made in Germany.
- country of origin:Germany
- Assembly Required:Yes
- Shipping Charges:free
- Manufactured in Germany
- Qlocktwo clock is available in more than 20 languages
- Cables in different colors available on request
- Clock faces available in metamorphite, vintage copper, raw iron, rust, silver & gold, and gold finishes
- Gold and gold & silver finishes covered in gold leaves by hand
- 35½"W × 1¼"D × 35½"H
manufactured byBiegert & Funk
Founded in 2000 by Marco Biegert and Andrea Funk, Biegert & Funk is an award-winning German company that creates innovative clocks that are as stunning as they are functional. Qlocktwo, in many variations, is what made this company internationally successful and respected. The revolutionary clock spells out what time it is in lights, and the large square composition makes it double as a way to tell time and a beautiful masterpiece to showcase on the wall. Because of their use of innovative technology and eye-catching aesthetics, the company received the Red Dot design award in 2019, which has made them a highly sought-after brand.
The company started in Schwabison Gmund, a small town in Southern Germany, and has vastly grown since then. Biegert & Funk have their creations on display at museums around the world, and their use of gold and bronze makes some of their clocks high-end collector’s pieces.
Write Your Own Review
Focus on the product and your individual experience with it:
- What features stand out most?
- What do you like or dislike about it?
- How long have you had it?
- Did it meet your expectations?
- Please contact us at 888.450.7666 to discuss issues regarding customer service or delivery
- product Q&A