Qlocktwo Classic Wall Clock
Qlocktwo Classic wall clock is an innovative invention that reimagines telling time by spelling out what time it is in five-minute increments with illuminating letters. The clock features four dots in the corners that light up after each minute passes, so knowing the exact time is never an issue. With each letter individually crafted through a laser engraving, this is an iconic timepiece. The square structure fits in well in many different spaces and is available to be wall-mounted as well as placed on an optional glass stand to be displayed on a tabletop.
Qlocktwo Classic wall clock is an award-winning masterpiece from Biegert & Funk and is made in Germany to ensure quality craftsmanship. Choose between different metal finishes for versatile looks, and this modern piece of decor is available in over twenty languages.
- country of origin:Germany
- Assembly Required:Yes
- Shipping Charges:free
- Manufactured in Germany
- Each letter is individually crafted through laser engraving
- Available with optional acrylic glass base
- Qlocktwo classic is available in more than 20 languages
- Comes in a variety of metal finishes
- RAL colors for metal face available on request
- Cables in different colors available on request
- 17¾"W × ¾"D × 17¾"H
- 17¾"W × 5½"D × 17¾"H (with acrylic base)
manufactured byBiegert & Funk
Founded in 2000 by Marco Biegert and Andrea Funk, Biegert & Funk is an award-winning German company that creates innovative clocks that are as stunning as they are functional. Qlocktwo, in many variations, is what made this company internationally successful and respected. The revolutionary clock spells out what time it is in lights, and the large square composition makes it double as a way to tell time and a beautiful masterpiece to showcase on the wall. Because of their use of innovative technology and eye-catching aesthetics, the company received the Red Dot design award in 2019, which has made them a highly sought-after brand.
The company started in Schwabison Gmund, a small town in Southern Germany, and has vastly grown since then. Biegert & Funk have their creations on display at museums around the world, and their use of gold and bronze makes some of their clocks high-end collector’s pieces.
Write Your Own Review
Focus on the product and your individual experience with it:
- What features stand out most?
- What do you like or dislike about it?
- How long have you had it?
- Did it meet your expectations?
- Please contact us at 888.450.7666 to discuss issues regarding customer service or delivery
- product Q&A