Qlocktwo Classic Creator's Edition Wall Clock
Qlocktwo Classic Creator's Edition wall clock stands out in a contemporary space and is an extraordinary and luxurious piece of decor. Like Qlocktwo Classic wall clock, the creator's edition spells out what time it is in five-minute increments with four dots in the corners after each minute has passed. With bright shining letters, the clock adds an eye-catching element to the room to make this an incredible focal point.
What makes the creator's edition so special and noteworthy is the brilliant available finishes. A lot of the metal finish options have a worn look about them with an interplay of different colors, and the hand-crafted finishes add to the luxurious quality. The gold and silver gold finishes are covered by hand with gold leaves for a remarkable feature. Made in Germany for Biegert & Funk, Qlocktwo Classic Creator's Edition wall clock is available in a wall-mounted and free-standing version with option acrylic glass base.
- country of origin:Germany
- Assembly Required:Yes
- Shipping Charges:free
- Manufactured in Germany
- Each letter is individually crafted with laser engraving
- Available with an optional acrylic glass base
- Qlocktwo classic is available in more than 20 languages
- Cables in different colors available on request
- Clock faces available in metamorphite, vintage copper, raw iron, rust, silver & gold, and gold finishes
- Gold and silver & gold finishes are covered by hand with gold leaves
- 17¾"W × ¾"D × 17¾"H
- 17¾"W × 5½"D × 17¾"H (with acrylic base)
manufactured byBiegert & Funk
Founded in 2000 by Marco Biegert and Andrea Funk, Biegert & Funk is an award-winning German company that creates innovative clocks that are as stunning as they are functional. Qlocktwo, in many variations, is what made this company internationally successful and respected. The revolutionary clock spells out what time it is in lights, and the large square composition makes it double as a way to tell time and a beautiful masterpiece to showcase on the wall. Because of their use of innovative technology and eye-catching aesthetics, the company received the Red Dot design award in 2019, which has made them a highly sought-after brand.
The company started in Schwabison Gmund, a small town in Southern Germany, and has vastly grown since then. Biegert & Funk have their creations on display at museums around the world, and their use of gold and bronze makes some of their clocks high-end collector’s pieces.
Write Your Own Review
Focus on the product and your individual experience with it:
- What features stand out most?
- What do you like or dislike about it?
- How long have you had it?
- Did it meet your expectations?
- Please contact us at 888.450.7666 to discuss issues regarding customer service or delivery
- product Q&A