Qlocktwo 180 Wall Clock
The Qlocktwo 180 wall clock reimagines telling time with an eye-catching and massive structure that adds an iconic addition to a modern home. This innovative invention spells out what time it is in five-minute increments for an utterly original element and the four dots in the corners light up each time a minute has passed for convenience. The words that show the time are made of bright lights to create an illuminating feature. This functional piece of art is a masterpiece that transforms the space and looks like it belongs in a museum.
Manufactured in Germany, the Qlocktwo 180 wall clock features an award-winning design that dominates the space with the large square profile that takes up practically the entire wall it is mounted on to make a glorious focal point. The Qlocktwo 180 wall clock comes with a variety of stainless steel finish choices for a high degree of customization. Available in over twenty languages for added appeal.
- country of origin:Germany
- Assembly Required:Yes
- Shipping Charges:free
- Each letter is individually crafted with laser engravement
- The infrared remote control always included
- The remote is used to change the display setting & manually set the time. The App can be used only to set the time.
- Qlocktwo 180 is available in more than 20 languages
- Time told in 5-minute increments with 4 dots in the corners that light up after each minute passes
- RAL colors for metal face available on request
- Stainless steel front cover available in a variety of colors
- Manufactured in Germany
70¾"W × 1¼"D × 70¾"H
Founded in 2000 by Marco Biegert and Andrea Funk, Qlocktwo is an award-winning German company that creates innovative clocks that are as stunning as they are functional. Qlocktwo, in many variations, is what made this company internationally successful and respected. The revolutionary clock spells out what time it is in lights, and the large square composition makes it double as a way to tell time and a beautiful masterpiece to showcase on the wall. Because of their use of innovative technology and eye-catching aesthetics, the company received the Red Dot design award in 2019, which has made them a highly sought-after brand.
The company started in Schwabison Gmund, a small town in Southern Germany, and has vastly grown since then. These creations are on display at museums around the world, and the use of gold and bronze makes some of their clocks high-end collector’s pieces.
- reviews Write Your Own Reviewwe would love to hear your feedback on Qlocktwo 180 Wall Clockby by Qlocktwo
Focus on the product and your individual experience with it:
- What features stand out most?
- What do you like or dislike about it?
- How long have you had it?
- Did it meet your expectations?
- Please contact us at 888.450.7666 to discuss issues regarding customer service or delivery
- product q&a