Qlocktwo 180 Creator's Edition Wall Clock
Add some luxury to the modern home with the award-winning Qlocktwo 180 Creator's Edition wall clock. With the same innovative design as Qlocktwo 180 wall clock, the creator's edition takes the eye-catching look to the next level by using very high-quality material. A high degree of customization is offered with the rust finish that is made of raw steel which is rusted by hand in a complex procedure, as well as the gold and gold & silver finishes that are covered by gold leaves by hand.
Made in Germany by Biegert & Funk, Qlocktwo180 Creator's Edition wall clock spells out what time it is in illuminating letters to make this the center of attention in any room. The massive structure takes up a lot of wall space for a dominating presence that looks like it belongs in a museum. The time is told in five-minute increments with four dots in the corners that light up each time a minute has passed and is available in over twenty languages.
- country of origin:Germany
- Assembly Required:Yes
- Shipping Charges:free
- Manufactured in Germany
- Available in over twenty languages
- Time told in 5-minute increments with 4 dots in the corners that light up after each minute passes
- Each letter is individually crafted using laser engraving
- Rust finish is made of raw steel which is rusted by hand in a complex procedure
- Gold and gold & silver finishes are covered with gold leaves by hand
- 70¾"W × 1¼"D × 70¾"H
manufactured byBiegert & Funk
Founded in 2000 by Marco Biegert and Andrea Funk, Biegert & Funk is an award-winning German company that creates innovative clocks that are as stunning as they are functional. Qlocktwo, in many variations, is what made this company internationally successful and respected. The revolutionary clock spells out what time it is in lights, and the large square composition makes it double as a way to tell time and a beautiful masterpiece to showcase on the wall. Because of their use of innovative technology and eye-catching aesthetics, the company received the Red Dot design award in 2019, which has made them a highly sought-after brand.
The company started in Schwabison Gmund, a small town in Southern Germany, and has vastly grown since then. Biegert & Funk have their creations on display at museums around the world, and their use of gold and bronze makes some of their clocks high-end collector’s pieces.
Write Your Own Review
Focus on the product and your individual experience with it:
- What features stand out most?
- What do you like or dislike about it?
- How long have you had it?
- Did it meet your expectations?
- Please contact us at 888.450.7666 to discuss issues regarding customer service or delivery
- product Q&A