All Sequel products have been discontinued and replaced with the redesigned Sequel 20 collection.
Designed by Matthew Weatherly for BDI, Sequel L-shaped office desk is an all-encompassing arrangement with stylistic and functional proportions. Offering plenty of work surfaces and storage capacities, it is also loaded with convenient elements like an innovative drawer system lined with slip-resistant black neoprene that also functions as a mouse pad and incorporates a place for portable rechargeable electronics. The front and back feature magnetically attached panels that tilt down for convenient access to cables. When used against a wall, the back panel may be removed entirely for direct access to outlets and connections.
With at least six possible configurations that speak loudly of the versatility this office collection offers, Sequel is available in various wood finishes with black tempered micro-etched glass top that is fingerprint proof and nickel-plated legs. Optional items for Sequel Office Suite include 2 or 3 drawer mobile file cabinet and CPU cabinet.
- country of origin:China
- Assembly Required:Yes
- Shipping Charges:free
- Designed by Matthew Weatherly
- Available in various wood finishes
- Black tempered micro-etched glass top
- Keyboard tray
- Storage drawer lined with slip-resistant black neoprene
- Magnetically attached front and back panels that tilt
- Nickel-plated legs
- Optional magnetic power strip mounting kit for cables
- Sequel Return Desk included
- Optional Sequel 2 or 3 drawer file cabinets on wheels
Sequel L Shaped Office Desk
- 6001 Desk: 60"W × 24"D × 29"H
- 6002 Return Desk: 60"W × 16"D × 29"H
- Optional 6005 2-drawer Cabinet: 15¼"W × 24"D × 29"H
- Optional 6007-2 3-drawer Cabinet: 15¼"W × 21"D × 24"H
- Optional Back Panel: 59"W × ¼"D × 25"H
- Optional Side Panel for Return Desk: 13½"W × 25"D × 24½"H
designed byMatthew Weatherly
Matthew Weatherly is known for his practical yet eye-catching modern designs that are influenced by Danish style. Associate Design Director at BDI, Weatherly is an award-winning talent who studied Scandinavian design, architecture, and woodworking at Denmark’s Design School and holds a degree in Industrial Design from Pratt Institute.
Weatherly is well respected in the designing field and uses as little materials as possible without sacrificing any function and quality. His focus is on office and home furniture that fit in well in any setting. Innovative and revolutionary, he is inspired by his love of nature.
In 1984, BDI founder and designer Bill Becker launched his innovative company to make modern furniture like desks, home theaters, media cabinets and stands more accessible to owners of contemporary homes. Today, BDI is an industry leader in the production of modern home theater furniture. Featuring European styling and craftsmanship that evokes the best quality, BDI furnishings are as stylish as they are functional.
In today’s constantly changing world of technology, modern furniture that is designed to meet the demanding requirements of electronics is essential, both for function and style. In a home that features the best of contemporary interior design, outdated cabinets, stands and media centers for electronics are not only impractical but also visually unappealing. BDI is committed to providing designs that combine function, innovation, and style.
BDI creates stylish modern furniture for the home office as well, with desks and office suites that are functionally designed to accommodate all the electronics that keep offices up and running. Features include built-in mouse pads and ports for chargers as convenient elements. BDI products are crafted from quality materials like high-grade steel, tempered glass, and wood, which ensure an enduring style.
- Reviews Write Your Own Review
Focus on the product and your individual experience with it:
- What features stand out most?
- What do you like or dislike about it?
- How long have you had it?
- Did it meet your expectations?
- Please contact us at 888.450.7666 to discuss issues regarding customer service or delivery
- product Q&A