- description Semblance 5454-GH modular wall unit by Matthew Weatherly for BDI is uniquely configured to accommodate a large flat screen TV with plenty of storage and display capabilities. The asymmetrical design creates an intriguing structure to make this a focal point. Featuring a tall bookshelf with double door cabinet, Semblance 5454-GH wall unit incorporates three additional double door cabinets that swing open smoothly and can hold a massive sized TV.The vertical panels are available in various wood options, and Semblance 5454-GH modular wall unit has black micro-etched tempered glass shelves and double cabinet doors with fingerprint-resistant characteristics. The contrast materials stand out against one another for a complementary feature.
- country of origin:China
- Assembly Required:Yes
- Shipping Charges:free
- 130¼"W × 16½"D × 79½"H
- TV area width : 96¾"
designed byMatthew Weatherly
Matthew Weatherly is known for his practical yet eye-catching modern designs that are influenced by Danish style. Associate Design Director at BDI, Weatherly is an award-winning talent who studied Scandinavian design, architecture, and woodworking at Denmark’s Design School and holds a degree in Industrial Design from Pratt Institute.
Weatherly is well respected in the designing field and uses as little materials as possible without sacrificing any function and quality. His focus is on office and home furniture that fit in well in any setting. Innovative and revolutionary, he is inspired by his love of nature.
In 1984, BDI founder and designer Bill Becker launched his innovative company to make modern furniture like desks, home theaters, media cabinets and stands more accessible to owners of contemporary homes. Today, BDI is an industry leader in the production of modern home theater furniture. Featuring European styling and craftsmanship that evokes the best quality, BDI furnishings are as stylish as they are functional.
In today’s constantly changing world of technology, modern furniture that is designed to meet the demanding requirements of electronics is essential, both for function and style. In a home that features the best of contemporary interior design, outdated cabinets, stands and media centers for electronics are not only impractical but also visually unappealing. BDI is committed to providing designs that combine function, innovation, and style.
BDI creates stylish modern furniture for the home office as well, with desks and office suites that are functionally designed to accommodate all the electronics that keep offices up and running. Features include built-in mouse pads and ports for chargers as convenient elements. BDI products are crafted from quality materials like high-grade steel, tempered glass, and wood, which ensure an enduring style.
- Reviews Write Your Own Review
Focus on the product and your individual experience with it:
- What features stand out most?
- What do you like or dislike about it?
- How long have you had it?
- Did it meet your expectations?
- Please contact us at 888.450.7666 to discuss issues regarding customer service or delivery
- product Q&A